• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question Does early-access resource form becomes free?

HungryBobo

Reactions
Maybe a stupid question, but does early-access resource form becomes free and I only need to add .var or do I have to re-upload it on hub with free-form?
May delete this post after your answer

Last edited:
It's not automated system, you do need to "re-upload", but no need for new-new resource.

1) Goto your EA resource, click on 3 dots (top right) and change category (move resource) from PC-EA to Free
2) 'post an update' and attach var resource (release new version) if you wanna hub-hosted or unlock download link (to public) if you wanna keep external patreon hosting.
-alternatively you can use 'change resource type' and upload var there, without any updates.
Whatever option you prefer.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
I don't have experience on the subject, but based on Zombie_Siris early access resources I think it's not a automated process.
The Hub resources are still marked as early-access but free and hosted at his Patreon, so maybe early-access resources can only have a link to non-hub places too?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom