DiviningForeskin

Plugins DiviningForeskin

I tried to switch off rotation in plugin but it's turned on (controlled by plugin) after scene reload.
It's not a session plugin - it's in the scene, what ever setting of scene are is what is set to

Please tell me how to use this plug-in with the futa plug-in. It always prompts that the dependency is missing, but I actually downloaded the dependency.

Please tell me how to use this plug-in with the futa plug-in. It always prompts that the dependency is missing, but I actually downloaded the dependency.
well it should work - did you download through VAM and if so have you tried restarting VAM?

I'll take a look at the dependencies later

Has anyone else reported issue with the foreskin collision? there seems to be a lot of intersecting for me, for instance with a bj, the foreskin goess through the lips. Maybe it only happens combined with the "autocock" plugin and during flaccid? not sure what causes it

Last edited:
well it should work - did you download through VAM and if so have you tried restarting VAM?

I'll take a look at the dependencies later
I did some testing and I think I figured it out, on Alt Futa version 22+ it stops copying penis morphs into female morph UI and it can't find the male morphs while using a female skin

Thanks for the updates :love:. I want to tuse this together with BodyLanguage but I'm not sure what's the best way to do it because the
penis is constantly moving, could you add a mode specific for BL where the penis base, middle and tip is not controlled by DF but the foreskin is still working
or is that already possible?

Thanks for the updates :love:. I want to tuse this together with BodyLanguage but I'm not sure what's the best way to do it because the
penis is constantly moving, could you add a mode specific for BL where the penis base, middle and tip is not controlled by DF but the foreskin is still working
or is that already possible?
It's already there as option - I do need to update the front page as the UI has changed, but there are 2 drop downs that effect penis tip, mid and base, 1 for position one for rotation. Set both to not plugin controlled for manual control or set as you'd like in the plugin.

Foreskin movement is seperate to this - if it's enabled it should work as expect.

Hello, can you please fix the support for Alternative Futa?
Can you point me at a scene that it doesn't work on? I did test it and seemed to work for me. Also - which thing isn't working? is it failing and giving errors?

Thanks for going to the trouble - I just check and it wasn't working on the previous version 19 - but it sort of still works so it's probably can be done - I'll look into.

Should say, I've never tested it on a female with Alt Futa before - hence never saw the issue

not sure if this was tested on atoms at a different scale (giant) but it's hard to get the chest targeting working correctly. It works at default values, but when i try to offset it so that the penis tip doesn't penetrate the sternum, and instead points slightly away from the chest so the tip can be seen, it doesn't track properly and ends up pointing somewhere else (generally end up going under the right boob, on a giant female)

Yeah size is really going to mess things up - the numbers are kind of hardcoded - I wondering if simplying multipling by the size of the atom all values might help. You're off the golden path, here there be dragons!

Yeah size is really going to mess things up - the numbers are kind of hardcoded - I wondering if simplying multipling by the size of the atom all values might help. You're off the golden path, here there be dragons!
Well, hopefully this can help inspire some kind of fix, it'll definitely open doors to new possibilities XD.. AS you can see here during the boobs portion, can't really see the tip, it's hidden inside the mesh. A fix for this will help see the action, and also will help with the "realfluid" plugin which is more accurate than the fluids.101 plugin, but can't really see the shots as everything is happening inside the mesh. You can see it with fluids.101 because the collision isn't great.

Also, everlaster seemed to do something similar for naturalis by mulitplying values so that the plugin can work regardless of size, maybe he has some tips

Last edited:
redeyes updated DiviningForeskin with a new update entry:

Added support for Jackaroo's hoodie morphes and made this the default + a bug fix

Thanks to Jackaroo for making their morph CC-BY

I've now added this to the plugin and kept the original choices.

Note there is a delay added between the morphes Retract and Retract More - you may need to adjust this depending on whether you find the morphes clipping into head of the penis - a value of 0 should should stop this but will reduce by how much retract more is set.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom