• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Die to Live Another Day (reupload - read description)

Scenes Die to Live Another Day (reupload - read description)

God

Reactions
God submitted a new resource:

Die to Live Another Day (reupload - read description) - I am God, I give you never seen before nextlevel shit in VAM

Let's get serious for a second. If you don't like or understand something from the Hub, remember it's free shit, and to rate something with a 1 star it has to be really really crappy. No need to be an asshole while grabbing free shit.

I deleted the last version of this simply because a user gave it a shitty 1 due to "simple camera movement" while the resource was about an asset I made > angelic wings, not about camera movements.

I also saw the same user shitting by random on other peoples...

Read more about this resource...

LOL nice!

a 1 star review is what you want GOD ? your stuff is funny and parody and trolling in some ways so fuck 5 stars! thats for average people! YOURE GOD! you only take 1 star or nothing at all. Hell id pull this if anyone dared to rate it at all! Your work is UNRATABLE! ;)

I love the way the camera move, could you show me how to do this bro. The skin just so great too

Back
Top Bottom