Dexter's Mom

Looks Dexter's Mom

rostrum

Reactions
rostrum submitted a new resource:

Dexter's Mom - Free spine surgery included

Conversion of anovenkijkureda's Dexter's Mom model.
Includes morph, textures, clothing, and hair.
Hair and earrings have Unity Asset and Clothing options. There are separate appearance presets and scenes for each (the clothing options have "clothing" in their filename). The CUA option is used in the screenshots.
View attachment 132022
As mentioned in the tagline, I straightened out her back and used that for the conversion. Don't worry, she's still thicc, and you can always pose her...

Read more about this resource...

wow! Great work man! Im actually a noob and still learning, could u share the overview of the workflow? thank u so much!

wow! Great work man! Im actually a noob and still learning, could u share the overview of the workflow? thank u so much!
Thanks! This is the general workflow I've used for my past few conversions, but other creators have different ones:
  • Fit the model and genesis 2 to each other. I resize and pose the source model in Blender, and add a few morphs to the genesis 2 I'm wrapping in DAZ (height, torso/leg/arm length, head scale, etc.)
  • Wrap the model to the genesis 2. I use R3DS Wrap for this, others may use ZWrap.
  • Once wrapping is done, replace the eyes/inner mouth with the stock genesis 2 ones in Wrap.
  • Edit the wrapped genesis 2. I do this in Blender using both sculpt and edit mode. I fix up the head/body (since wrap is never completely accurate) and re-fit the eyes and mouth.
  • Convert textures. I use Wrap to do this, then clean up the textures in Substance Painter. GIMP/Photoshop and Blender can also be used for the cleanup.
  • Import clothing. I tend to use the "Wrap to morphed verts" option on clothing import, so I don't need to edit clothing too much. Usually just making sure there isn't any clipping, then working on the sim if applicable.
  • Import hair/accessories. I usually stick to Unity Assets for these, but I've been trying to get them in as clothing lately.
  • Any finishing touches, like replacing the hands/feet with stock genesis 2 ones (helps with pose and clothing compatibility).

Back
Top Bottom