Plugins DetachedUIPanel

PluginIdea

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
PluginIdea submitted a new resource:

DetachedUIPanel - Easily and quickly peel off the UI of atoms

This plugin helps you separate the UI of atoms to the scene.Maybe you think it is impossible, but it has been realized by me.
If you are often troubled by VAM's frequent switching between UIS. Then I strongly recommend that you try this plug-in.

What can this plug-in do:
This plugin helps you separate the UI of atoms to the scene with one click, and still maintain exactly the same interactivity.
The separated UI can be modified at will.
The result of separation can be saved in the scene...

Read more about this resource...

This looks very useful. Thanks for sharing it!

One quick question, though; What does "Recover UI" do exactly? I've only watched the video so far, but it seems like it's just clearing a bit of the settings in this plugin. Is it doing more than effectively just setting a few choices back to None?

This looks very useful. Thanks for sharing it!

One quick question, though; What does "Recover UI" do exactly? I've only watched the video so far, but it seems like it's just clearing a bit of the settings in this plugin. Is it doing more than effectively just setting a few choices back to None?
The principle of plug-ins is essentially to separate the original UI.So restore means: restore the separated UI.

Hi! Great idea and great plugin. (Name checks out.) I've been wanting this for a long time but never got around to doing it myself, now I'm glad I won't have to!

Would it be possible to add support for session plugin UI's?

Issue report: When selecting atom CoreControl, it just opens the CoreControl atom and doesn't navigate back into the DetachedUIPanel plugin UI. In the output log file, there is an error
Code:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at PluginIdea.DetachedUIPanel.DetachedUIPanel+<UpdateItemChooserList>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PluginIdea.DetachedUIPanel.Utils+<WaitForUI>c__Iterator1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Also a suggestion - could increase the Select Atom and Items popup panel heights to see more options at a time:
C#:
static void ConfigurePopup(UIDynamicPopup uiDynamic, float height, bool upwards = false)
{
    if(height > 0f)
    {
        uiDynamic.popupPanelHeight = height;
    }

float offsetY = upwards ? height + 60f : 0f;
    uiDynamic.popup.popupPanel.offsetMin += new Vector2(offsetX, offsetY);
    uiDynamic.popup.popupPanel.offsetMax += new Vector2(offsetX, offsetY);
}

If you could also suppress debug logs ("UIPlaceHolder" etc) from the output log file, that'd be 👌. But that's just for me, I like to have the output log as clear as possible when developing my own stuff.

Cheers

Hi! Great idea and great plugin. (Name checks out.) I've been wanting this for a long time but never got around to doing it myself, now I'm glad I won't have to! Would it be possible to add support for session plugin UI's? Issue report: When selecting atom CoreControl, it just opens the CoreControl atom and doesn't navigate back into the DetachedUIPanel plugin UI. In the output log file, there is an error
Code:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at PluginIdea.DetachedUIPanel.DetachedUIPanel+c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in :0 at PluginIdea.DetachedUIPanel.Utils+c__Iterator1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in :0 at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in :0
Also a suggestion - could increase the Select Atom and Items popup panel heights to see more options at a time:
C#:
static void ConfigurePopup(UIDynamicPopup uiDynamic, float height, bool upwards = false) { if(height > 0f) { uiDynamic.popupPanelHeight = height; } float offsetY = upwards ? height + 60f : 0f; uiDynamic.popup.popupPanel.offsetMin += new Vector2(offsetX, offsetY); uiDynamic.popup.popupPanel.offsetMax += new Vector2(offsetX, offsetY); }
If you could also suppress debug logs ("UIPlaceHolder" etc) from the output log file, that'd be 👌. But that's just for me, I like to have the output log as clear as possible when developing my own stuff. Cheers
Thank you for your advice.I will try to fix and add.

Back
Top Bottom