cbkstudios

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
cbkstudios
cbkstudios submitted a new resource:

Demon Hall Scene - Demon Hall Environment

Custom imported environment "Demon Hall". I've set this up with lighting and preset vamifier settings. Scene is blank otherwise and ready for your characters and props. Environment is a large area and leaves possibilities open for you! Feel free to create and share your own scenes but, please reference me for my asset.

If you like this asset check out my others. I will be focusing more on custom assets for VAM vs making scenes. I take requests too!
View attachment 202555...

Read more about this resource...

cbkstudios
Thank you for the feedback! Yes, I have 3 or 4 work in progresses. I can't seem to focus on only 1 lol.

What else would you like to see in or for this blank scene? The doors at the top are movable/able to be animated opening but, I wasn't sure how to animate them without everyone being locked into certain times for them opening.

• I would like to see a Succubus type female devil in the scene. One that is more attractive than scary/ugly.
  • Also if possible have her animated or use one of Farger's partical effects so she can fling magic spells at her victoms.
  • ZILN0wn.jpg

• I would like to see a Succubus type female devil in the scene. One that is more attractive than scary/ugly.
  • Also if possible have her animated or use one of Farger's partical effects so she can fling magic spells at her victoms.
  • ZILN0wn.jpg

I did not intend for this scene to be a complete scene with characters but, only a starting point for others to create a scene.

However, I have 3 succubus assets uploaded that will fit this scene (check my assets). I am planning to move these to VAM Hub soon. I could always throw them in this scene as an update too.

I also have another WIP that adds about a dozen unity asset girls to the scene.

When I finish another scene I'm working on, I will drop back to this one and put a scene together or add assets to this one.

Thanks again for your feedback, it's always appreciated and helps me understand what fellow VAMers like to see.

Back
Top Bottom