• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Daydream

Scenes Daydream

MadTinkerer

Reactions
MadTinkerer submitted a new resource:

Daydream - Daydream is an interactive 5 pose scene with handcrafted animations

View attachment 189696

Daydream is a Intro + 5 pose interactive scene. The scene sets focus on a VR-Embody experience and every pose has custom handmade animations and additional user interactivity. The female model *should* work with almost all popular looks with size 1.0 without breaking the scene, so feel free to try the scene with your favourite look. You can switch between all positions easily and without loading screens using the control tablet, which...

Read more about this resource...

This is by far one of the best scenes I've tested! And I played all of vihpers scenes which where what I thought the only top notch creator of fluid perfect scenes.
The only downside is the forced clothing change reset everytime you change position.
If this is fixable and maybe some more positions in the future would make this if not the best scene tbh.

Thank you for your feedback <3

Yes, the clothing problem is something I'm thinking about myself because of looks with glasses and other clothing accessories. Maybe saving the current clothing in the welcome screen, then merge with the cum clothes when needed. We will see what turns out the best. I will definitely add more positions in the future along with a couple performance improvements. I'm open for ideas for new positions.

Last edited:
That's just the built in clothing simulation and undress functionality triggered at specific points in the undress timeline animation. Just have to make sure to finetune the clothing settings (like gravity, weight and friction) to match the timeline animation and vice versa.

MadTinkerer updated Daydream with a new update entry:

Daydream Rework

• Updated for version 1.22.0.3
  • Reworked scene loading for a smoother experience overall. Clothings and cum assets get modified without mid animation loading and switching between positions is more lightweight.
  • Tweaked and reworked animations and camera
  • Lipsync replaced with built in lipsync
  • Scene start settings for quick physics access
  • Added a button for custom girl appearances in the settings. Scales your newly loaded look to the scene and adds cum and clothing items...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would you guys be interested in my addition of custom voice lines to this scene? I have a set of 'Spanish maid' dirty voice lines that would suit the South American girl appearance. I could include English subtitles for the Spanish parts.

Awesome remake! I like the better transitions. But is the mirror disabled on purpose or is something wrong on my end? Mirrored surfaces are enabled.
And is there a way to tone down the facial animations a bit? Sometimes they looks way too off. Tried to counter it with E-Motion and put the max smile morph down but it does not work.
Kissing in missionary would be nice and maybe a closer variation if you plan on adding some varety in the future maybe.
Adding Voice lines is a good Idea. If the voice lines are not suitable for everybody I hope disabling them will not break the scene it.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I will look into it with the next version.

The mirror is disabled on purpose at the start. You can enable it with the button at the bottom left under the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom