Day2

[RYMG]

Reactions
Patreon
RYMG
[RYMG] submitted a new resource:

Day2 - Another girl spoils a guy standing next to her!

Attention ! This is not the full version !
This is the next version of the subway scene. At the moment there are 5 sex animations and a starting scene available -> just click Play. Added a UI where you can choose the settings for yourself and decide on the animation, adjust the animation speed and choose only one set of clothes so far. There are two lighting options...

Read more about this resource...

I was going to download your scene and check it out, but 212 dependencies? o_O

This is what you need to fix asap, most people will not download it when they see such a large number.

Unfortunately, vam itself adds dependencies, it even includes dependencies that I don't have a package that I created. And unfortunately I don't understand how to solve this problem yet🤒

If you know how to fix it, please tell me how :unsure:

Check the guide:

If there's a morph you use and that morph is used in 10 different packages, VaM will pick one of those 10 as the source, and if there's dependencies on that package they go in as well. When I say morph it can be other assets.

Thank you, I will fully familiarize myself and later I will try to fix the scene, besides it is in the demo version, so it's not so scary :)

Protip: create your scene in a separate clean install of VaM and only add the Var's you need for the scene

I was going to download your scene and check it out, but 212 dependencies? o_O

This is what you need to fix asap, most people will not download it when they see such a large number.
This is accurate. Anything with this many dependencies usually results in it being ignored as these have a habit of spreading the dependency mess to your own install when you go release your own content.

if you know what you are doing it you can weed stuff out on a full install but if you aren’t familiar with workings of the packaging system creating your scenes on a clean install with only the assets used in the scene is your best option.

Yes, I agree, I'm already trying to fix this problem. It's just very interesting how VaM adds dependencies to the scene that even I don't have...

Back
Top Bottom