Scenes Dark Elf Dungeon Femdom

hvergel

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
hvergel submitted a new resource:

Dark Elf Dungeon Femdom - Dark Elf Dungeon Femdom

This is the latest scene i made. I hope you enjoy it.

The scene is designed for VR, without interaction, but its also awesome in desktop.

This time featuring Femdom and Softcore BDSM. No slapping or spitting etc.

I spent sooo much time on this project to perfect it, so i really hope you like it and it doesn't jank out for you. I wanted to reduce the references but i feel like i would have to almost start over again, so better to just get it out (as they say).
So once again sorry for the...

Read more about this resource...

When launching in VR I was put right into the guys body and could not see a way to get out of it. Getting out of the body would be nice in order to just watch the action and also to access the other option buttons you have floating around. Also, the girls hand was not grabbing the cock, it was a few inches away from it moving up and down. Very nice work though!

When launching in VR I was put right into the guys body and could not see a way to get out of it. Getting out of the body would be nice in order to just watch the action and also to access the other option buttons you have floating around. Also, the girls hand was not grabbing the cock, it was a few inches away from it moving up and down. Very nice work though!

Hey cs2022.
Thanks for your feedback, i should make a button for exiting the male body i guess.

Back
Top Bottom