DANMENZ(Penis and Vagina Animatable Asset)

Assets DANMENZ(Penis and Vagina Animatable Asset)

Orange*Gumi

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
twitter.com
Twitter
OrangeGumixxx
Orange*Gumi submitted a new resource:

DANMENZ(Penis and Vagina Animatable Asset) - DANMENZ is a perspective image of the vagina and penis used in Japanese hentai anime.

This is a beta version in the process of being created for technical studies.

DANMENZ is a perspective image of the vagina and penis used in Japanese hentai anime.

Thanks to Acid Bubbles for the BlendShapes script.

Load the CustomUnityAsset BlendShapes Controller into this CUA and animate it to match the Parson's animation using Timeline or AnimationPattern.
Don't forget to link it...

Read more about this resource...

Don't forget to link it to the female atom's waist. - why is that ? oh you mean hip ?

Is it possible to add that also for anal/oral?

Last edited:
Is there any chance you could upload a demo animation for study purposes? It'd make using the blendshape plugin much easier.

Since this is an experimental asset, it is definitely somewhat complicated to use and difficult for beginners to understand. Sorry. I am planning to improve the structure of this asset. I will upload detailed procedures and scene data at that time.

Since this is an experimental asset, it is definitely somewhat complicated to use and difficult for beginners to understand. Sorry. I am planning to improve the structure of this asset. I will upload detailed procedures and scene data at that time.
Would it be diificult to add altenate cua with 1/2 fingers instead of penis ? What app do you created it if i may ask?

I hadn't thought about inserting a finger. But it sounds interesting. It would have to be created as a completely separate CUA, but it shouldn't be impossible.
I am using 3DsMAx, SubstancePainter and Unity to create my assets.

That would be awesome. Also consider making alt version without utherus, for eg anal play :D

For anyone who wants to get started, here's a CUAManager preset for the X-Ray effect. It has the Blendshapes script attached to it, so make sure you have that.

Attachments

• X-Ray Effect CUAManager Preset.zip
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
I hadn't thought about inserting a finger. But it sounds interesting. It would have to be created as a completely separate CUA, but it shouldn't be impossible.
I am using 3DsMAx, SubstancePainter and Unity to create my assets.
Maybe you could add just only vagina without penis or anything. with HideSkin by mask or XRay plugins rest can be don without any inserted object baked. :D

Maybe you could add just only vagina without penis or anything. with HideSkin by mask or XRay plugins rest can be don without any inserted object baked. :D

I considered using the HideSkin and transparency plug-ins in the early stages of creating this asset.
However, they conflicted with my favorite SSS plug-ins and caused significant performance degradation, so I gave up using them.

I considered using the HideSkin and transparency plug-ins in the early stages of creating this asset.
However, they conflicted with my favorite SSS plug-ins and caused significant performance degradation, so I gave up using them.
I do not know how hard is to create such a version withouth a penis, but maybe not hard. So please!!! add such a version( pesonaly i do not use SSS since it do not work with body tesseleation plugin, and tesselation that is build within SSS plugin cut enormous FPS for me :)

if i may suggest add second blend to it that allow 2stage of insertion directly to uterus so first blend enlarge vagina as it is and second open uterus blocade ( yeah yeah kinda freaky but its so hantaied themes anyway ;) )

And please add version with/without penis but without utherus so only tunel so it can be conected to ass :D

Last edited:
I do not know how hard is to create such a version withouth a penis, but maybe not hard. So please!!! add such a version( pesonaly i do not use SSS since it do not work with body tesseleation plugin, and tesselation that is build within SSS plugin cut enormous FPS for me :)

if i may suggest add second blend to it that allow 2stage of insertion directly to uterus so first blend enlarge vagina as it is and second open uterus blocade ( yeah yeah kinda freaky but its so hantaied themes anyway ;) )

And please add version with/without penis but without utherus so only tunel so it can be conected to ass :D
Thanks for the advice. I am surprised at the amount of response to this asset that I created as a bit of a prank.

I'm working on R&D for a major modification since the current structure doesn't seem to be able to adequately meet any requests.

Of course, I intend to make it possible to completely remove the penis from the vagina.

I am surprised at the amount of response to this asset that I created as a bit of a prank.

Yeahhh you definitely underestimated how popular this is in hentai. I've gotten some ideas on how to set it up to work from multiple camera angles, and for the penis to exit entirely through the shader. Your shader wasn't compatible with Shaderforge for some reason, even though it mentioned it. I exported it to Blender, but couldn't keep all of your blendshapes unfortunately. So yeah, I'm too far behind. It's too much for me to figure out at the moment, until I finish some other paying projects. It would be nice to make it work like Saking55's Auto Bulger, or even with it.

Yeahhh you definitely underestimated how popular this is in hentai. I've gotten some ideas on how to set it up to work from multiple camera angles, and for the penis to exit entirely through the shader. Your shader wasn't compatible with Shaderforge for some reason, even though it mentioned it. I exported it to Blender, but couldn't keep all of your blendshapes unfortunately. So yeah, I'm too far behind. It's too much for me to figure out at the moment, until I finish some other paying projects. It would be nice to make it work like Saking55's Auto Bulger, or even with it.
I thought those who prefer this among hentai were in the minority.
I created this asset because I thought it would be a very interesting experience unique to VR.
The version of Unity and Shaderforge used in VaM are in big trouble. It is too difficult for me, not being an expert in either, and is taking a long time to develop.
If you are willing to improve this asset, I will give you the original fbx?

I thought those who prefer this among hentai were in the minority.
I created this asset because I thought it would be a very interesting experience unique to VR.
The version of Unity and Shaderforge used in VaM are in big trouble. It is too difficult for me, not being an expert in either, and is taking a long time to develop.
If you are willing to improve this asset, I will give you the original fbx?
Hi, you offered to share the original fbx file, I wanted to know if you would agree to pass it to me

Back
Top Bottom