DAMAR morphs

Morphs DAMAR morphs

Damarmau

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Damarmau submitted a new resource:

DAMAR morphs - Morphs used in my looks as a morph pack

Just a morph pack of morphs used in my looks so you can mix and match. I will also be using this as a dependency for some new looks.

This is flagged as a morph var by default so if you don't want that you will have to go into your var setting and disable that.
The morphs should all be in the "DAMARMAU" category in the morphs tab.

View attachment 52806

Read more about this resource...

"DAMAR Anna v3-2020-05-10--11_58_12.830-Genital.vmb" is missing

Yeeesss! Whenever I see this morph pack get updated, I know something great is about to happen. Can't wait. ❤

Would this be a pain to remove?

I mean, I know it's easy to remove a morph and repack, but I didn't know if it would break something in your scenes or looks.

Mine has been missing or unable to load this Anna Morph for weeks now lol
Thanks for adding it back!! :)

That should have been fixed a year ago, the hub doesn’t always point to latest version of the var though so maybe that was the issue? Glad it is working though 👍

Would this be a pain to remove?

I mean, I know it's easy to remove a morph and repack, but I didn't know if it would break something in your scenes or looks.
I think it might be used in a couple of the older scenes which would need updating to remove it. I did make a new morph which is a pose morph for the latest scene which shouldn't get saved with models so it might be worth going back and doing something similar for the older scenes as a replacement for that morph, but not certain how soon I can get to that.

i got this problem even i get the newest version

i got this problem even i get the newest version
Latest version is version 11, make sure you actually have version 11. That morph was added back in several version ago (over a year ago). What happens is hub is broken and often if you don't download the var directly from the resource page (for example if you download it as a dependency from a look or scene ingame) it just gives you version 1 or one of the older versions and not the latest.

Back
Top Bottom