Morphs qdaro morphs

qdaro

Reactions
Twitter
qdarolewd
Patreon
qdaro
qdaro submitted a new resource:

qdaro morphs - Several of various female and some male morphs I've made.

Several of various female and some male morphs I've made for myself. Hopefully someone will find them useful too :)

Here are some previews (more in attachments):

View attachment 248661

Female morphs

QDR Anus Entrance Spread
QDR Breast Bimbo Implants A
QDR Breast Bimbo Implants B
QDR Breast Torpedoes A
QDR Inverted Nipples A
QDR Inverted Nipples B
QDR Inverted Nipples C
QDR Ribcage Sides Smooth
QDR Toes Shape A
QDR Tongue Length
QDR Tongue Thickness
QDR...

Read more about this resource...

Love it! I don't mean any offense to other modders or creators, but you really nailed the implant look. And the torpedoes version is also nailed. Congrats. :cool:

@Nyctomaniac @labato80 Just checked the var. preloadMorphs is correctly set to true. If you're placing the var in AddonPackages, there's no reason it shouldn't load.

The package has 12k downloads. I'm sure there would be more than 2 people complaining if it didn't work.

@arthropods I think it's Scamp.SCAMPs_Breast_Veins.2.var. But you've probably found it by now. Sorry, missed your message :(

Hi qdaro, thank you for the prompt reply, much appreciated.
I checked the morph preload and it was enabled and the VAR was under AddonPackage.
In the package manager for some reason it wasn't showing up.
I downloaded it within the game from the HUB and they now show up!
Just noticed it's not shown in the Category list dropdown filter as QDR/Qdaro, although using the search with the word QDR they are shown as results.

I don't use my own category as that is a misuse of categories and grinds my gears to be honest. All morphs are placed in appropriate existing categories, like Morph/Chest/Breasts. If you want to list only my morphs, they are all prefixed with QDR.

I recommend using Morph Filter Plus plugin for better search.

Back
Top Bottom