Dakota

Looks Dakota

Screenshot 2023-06-13 182955.png

Oh, okay. Awesome! Thanks very much for replying.

np man hope you like the cutie, lemme know if theres any improvements I could do I might have overlooked on her.
Will do. So far your creations are different than most because they have that non-conventional beauty thing going or them. More natural and realistic. I'm sick of all the lame-ass plastic barbie doll BS on here.

Will do. So far your creations are different than most because they have that non-conventional beauty thing going or them. More natural and realistic. I'm sick of all the lame-ass plastic barbie doll BS on here.
haha well you know what they say different strokes for different folks. I do indeed love the naturalistic look on my girls so thats what I try to achieve by crafting those details (even if I dont always succeed). So thanks for the appreciation, thats why I share my creations so people can enjoy it and because I believe in the free creative exchange.

haha well you know what they say different strokes for different folks. I do indeed love the naturalistic look on my girls so that's what I try to achieve by crafting those details (even if I don't always succeed). So thanks for the appreciation, that's why I share my creations so people can enjoy it and because I believe in the free creative exchange.
Well it's much appreciated. If I were as talented as you or had even the slightest knowledge on how to craft these beauties, I'd return the favor.

Would you consider creating a saggy old fat lady with lots of deep cellulite and dark stretch marks, both of which cover her thighs, butt & belly? That would be the ultimate masterpiece in my opinion.

to be honest might be above my skill level right now, but Ive seen some looks by creators here that are just what your looking for. I cant remember his name right now but he did some god tier textures with stretch marks and all that.

to be honest might be above my skill level right now, but Ive seen some looks by creators here that are just what your looking for. I cant remember his name right now but he did some god tier textures with stretch marks and all that.
Alright, man. Well keep doin your thing. Lookin forward to your stuff.

Back
Top Bottom