Dakota Skye

Datadawg469

Reactions
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a lookalike of Dakota Skye for VaM. Been looking for a while but haven't seen one. I'm looking for a high quality one, not a jank somewhat similar version like some of the lookalikes on here. I need one that as soon as you see it you know exactly who it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a lookalike of Dakota Skye for VaM. Been looking for a while but haven't seen one. I'm looking for a high quality one, not a jank somewhat similar version like some of the lookalikes on here. I need one that as soon as you see it you know exactly who it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Vectorerror.

Vectorerror.

Thanks for the suggestion. :)
Found Vecterror after some digging..... I'll see if he/she has Dakota Skye...

Update: After going through their looks I didn't find Dakota Skye, and even though there were a few decent look-a-likes, most of them looked pretty haggered. Like they were aged, hollow faced, malnurished, ect. Not really what I was looking for as far as quality. Their Harley Quinn rework was pretty nice, but that was the only one for me. I'm pretty damn picky when it comes to look-a-likes, and being a fan of a few of the adult stars he/she made, I was a bit disappointed. Elsa Jean is another of my favs and Vecterror's version really didn't do her justice, same with Riley Reid...

Last edited:
BIG UPDATE! Here on the Hub there is a god amongst men, ChicoSuave has made a VERY good looking Dakota Skye.
A little pricey at $10 bucks, but well worth it for her and the other very well made, more recent models. For all those watching this thread, Enjoy. :)

Back
Top Bottom