Cyber Steerware Outfit

Paid Clothing Cyber Steerware Outfit

TheCreator

Reactions
Patreon
Mr_CadillacV8
Why does this need the 3rd level of patreon membership when the second tier already states exclusive clothing?
Edit: I don't want animations, looks, enviros, scenes, assets. Why can't there be just a normal tier for clothing?

What does that mean? This outfit was very elaborate and had its price. My Main Level is significantly cheaper than other clothing manufacturers. Now you're complaining about a price that isn't much more expensive than other artists. We also have to live from something. And licenses for software and hardware are not getting cheaper either.

What does that mean? This outfit was very elaborate and had its price. My Main Level is significantly cheaper than other clothing manufacturers. Now you're complaining about a price that isn't much more expensive than other artists. We also have to live from something. And licenses for software and hardware are not getting cheaper either.
I'm saying that the main level does not contain this. The moving assistance does.
At least patreon wants me to do moving assistance when I press upgrade to get this.

I'm saying that the main level does not contain this. The moving assistance does.
At least patreon wants me to do moving assistance when I press upgrade to get this.
Don't you feel absolutely stupid complaining? You once paid 8 dollars, of which I only earned 4.50 dollars after deducting all fees. You received more than 200 products from me for the money. And now you want to explain to me that it would be cheeky to charge 11 dollars for some of my creations. For creations that I worked on alone for over a month? I just blocked you. You are welcome to watch one of my free tutorials and try to create clothes yourself. Then you have to sit down yourself and do whatever you want and also pay for hardware and software licenses for the necessary work. Who do you Think You Are?

Unnecessary freakout... there was never a complaint about the amount, it was about the tier not containing what it says...
Edit: That 8 was 14 after taxes for a single clothing item I needed. Which now would cost 18 for ONE clothing item in my currency.

Last edited:
Unnecessary freakout... there was never a complaint about the amount, it was about the tier not containing what it says...
Edit: That 8 was 14 after taxes for a single clothing item I needed. Which now would cost 18 for ONE clothing item in my currency.
Yes, of course, if you tell any more lies, I will report you to Meshed.

Back
Top Bottom