Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
cuddlemocap.com
Patreon
cuddlemocap
CuddleMocap submitted a new resource:

Cyber Sex - 4-min mocap, face & finger tracking, TCode

The conclusion to the Cyber dance series! 4-minute dance and cowgirl ride. Includes TCode Mode for SR6/OSR2.
Motion capture, face capture, and finger tracking all performed by a real woman.
View attachment 253672
View attachment 253671
View attachment 253670
Credits:
Acidbubbles, Blazedust, Everlaster, Trety, Molmark, Qing, Paledriver, CMA, HuaQ, IAmaFox, ky1001, ToumeiHitsuji, PluginIdea, Hazmhox, MacGruber, Crimeless, LFE

Dependencies...

Read more about this resource...

Love this scene. Recently every time I open a Cuddlemocap scene and hit play the male explodes to a different position. The scenes used to work perfectly and I've reset all user settings.

Any idea what could cause this?

Love this scene. Recently every time I open a Cuddlemocap scene and hit play the male explodes to a different position. The scenes used to work perfectly and I've reset all user settings.

Any idea what could cause this?
That's concerning. 🤔Based on that information, my guesses would be:
1. You have a session plugin in your default settings that might be messing with it. Make sure no session plugins are loaded before you open the scene.
2. It's not likely, but maybe the new version of Timeline doesn't like this scene. Have version 280 also installed, so this scene can use it.
3. You might have a plugin installed in your AddonPackages folder that is bugged.
I have seen some plugins break VaM even when they are not in use. Open your AddonPackages folder and sort by date. See which plugin you have installed or updated recently and move them all to a temporary folder in a different directory.
I am going to be releasing a remastered version of all the Cyber Scenes in a few months, so I'll take a look at this and see if I find any problems on my end.

That's concerning. 🤔Based on that information, my guesses would be:
1. You have a session plugin in your default settings that might be messing with it. Make sure no session plugins are loaded before you open the scene.
2. It's not likely, but maybe the new version of Timeline doesn't like this scene. Have version 280 also installed, so this scene can use it.
3. You might have a plugin installed in your AddonPackages folder that is bugged.
I have seen some plugins break VaM even when they are not in use. Open your AddonPackages folder and sort by date. See which plugin you have installed or updated recently and move them all to a temporary folder in a different directory.
I am going to be releasing a remastered version of all the Cyber Scenes in a few months, so I'll take a look at this and see if I find any problems on my end.
Thanks for the help.

The issue was something to do with Timeline plugin on the dude. Scene Ninja in the session plugins was loading Timeline onto the dude. Once I disabled timeline and redid possession the scene worked normally

Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Your scenes are always my Go To, they are so amazing. Please keep up the good work. This scene is almost perfect.. perfect would be combined the BJ version and this.. like having BJ then ride then a BJ CIM finish right at the end would be amazing!!!

Thanks for the help.

The issue was something to do with Timeline plugin on the dude. Scene Ninja in the session plugins was loading Timeline onto the dude. Once I disabled timeline and redid possession the scene worked normally

Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Your scenes are always my Go To, they are so amazing. Please keep up the good work. This scene is almost perfect.. perfect would be combined the BJ version and this.. like having BJ then ride then a BJ CIM finish right at the end would be amazing!!!
Oh Scene Ninja, that makes sense. Thank you, I'm very glad you enjoy our scenes that much! As I mentioned before, I will be making a Remastered version of the Cyber Series, and all 3 of them will be combined into one. I will also include extra takes that we recorded but didn't use so you'll have two animations to choose from in each chapter. I'm thinking probably January, depending on how my schedule goes. Thank you for supporting us! :)

Back
Top Bottom