• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

CumAssist

Paid Plugins CumAssist

The cumstrings are each individual clothing items, so you need to go to the Clothin section for the male who is cumming and change each clothing item individually

Hi i don't find out how to change the color of the fluid. I see there is some attachments to the clothing, but they are not fixed, always changing. How to fix a color ?

Btw thank you for this amazing add on.
Thats not something thats currently possible. It's on my list as a possible future enhancement, but its not as easy to implement as you might think!

What are the odds of you tweaking the code so it doesn't have to be on a person atom? I don't even bother possessing males in VR because its so awkward and bad. Its much easier to just use a dildo or cylinder, so it would be great if I could just put this plugin onto an empty object, then I could just manually attach/position that empty object to whatever.

What are the odds of you tweaking the code so it doesn't have to be on a person atom? I don't even bother possessing males in VR because its so awkward and bad. Its much easier to just use a dildo or cylinder, so it would be great if I could just put this plugin onto an empty object, then I could just manually attach/position that empty object to whatever.
Sorry, not sure that’s possible and would be a major rewrite at a minimum. I’ll make a note in case I think of any easy way.

awesome mod bro! Ive come back to VAM and I was using your mod I get an error saying the plugin needs to be attached to a male atom but only when re loading the scene. It works fine but as soon as I reload it, it become unequipped and I have to manually at the plugin again

error log

Exception during RestoreFromLast of plugin#2_JayJayWon.CumAssist: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Last edited:
awesome mod bro! Ive come back to VAM and I was using your mod I get an error saying the plugin needs to be attached to a male atom but only when re loading the scene. It works fine but as soon as I reload it, it become unequipped and I have to manually at the plugin again

error log

Exception during RestoreFromLast of plugin#2_JayJayWon.CumAssist: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
I'm not able to reproduce this issue. Perhaps you can be clearer on the exact steps leading up to the issue? Also what version of VAM are you using?
To test, I started with an empty scene. Added a male person. Added the CumAssist plugin. Saved the scene. Reloaded the scene and there were no errors on scene load and the plugin behaved as expected. Perhaps you can do the exact same test and see if you can repro this issue.

I'm not able to reproduce this issue. Perhaps you can be clearer on the exact steps leading up to the issue? Also what version of VAM are you using?
To test, I started with an empty scene. Added a male person. Added the CumAssist plugin. Saved the scene. Reloaded the scene and there were no errors on scene load and the plugin behaved as expected. Perhaps you can do the exact same test and see if you can repro this issue.no
hi cheers for the reply dude, I got it working no worries. at first I linked cum assist to a look at trigger and was having issues giving me that error but I got it working

JayJayWon updated CumAssist with a new update entry:

CumAssist v1.4 Update

Adds support for FUTA Female atoms that use the Alt Futa plugin by @Stopper. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/experimental-alternative-futa.34709/

Apply both CumAssist and the AltFuta plugin to a female atom to enable CumAssist for Female Futa characters.

NOTE: This plugin is only available for download from my Discord site (https://discord.gg/msY7dHyxFR) . If you are a JayJayWon Patron you will have access to this...

Read the rest of this update entry...

As one of your paying supporters, I am vehemently disappointed in this course of action. I am unable to leave a review on the latest version of your plugin because I cannot obtain it. I sent you a DM on Patreon and did not get a response so I am messaging you here today.

Problem: Discord engages in the shady practice of requiring a cell phone in order to open and verify an account without offering any other method to those who do not have mobile devices. Using a 3rd party for SMS verification is deceitful and I will not engage in that practice.

I am paying to support you not a 3rd party like Discord who could possibly use those collected mobile numbers for nefarious reasons. After all, they must pay for the servers which provide their "free" service and their terms on how user data is used is nebulous at best, at least it was the last time I tried to read their terms. I do not have the legalese nor the comprehension skills to digest it all.

Solution: Make all of your content available to those who are paying monthly support on Patreon. Happy supporters tell their friends. Unhappy supporters TELL EVERYONE! I love your plugins, I cannot live without them, I want to continue supporting you, please do not PUNISH me because I am unable to get on Discord.

As one of your paying supporters, I am vehemently disappointed in this course of action. I am unable to leave a review on the latest version of your plugin because I cannot obtain it. I sent you a DM on Patreon and did not get a response so I am messaging you here today.

Problem: Discord engages in the shady practice of requiring a cell phone in order to open and verify an account without offering any other method to those who do not have mobile devices. Using a 3rd party for SMS verification is deceitful and I will not engage in that practice.

I am paying to support you not a 3rd party like Discord who could possibly use those collected mobile numbers for nefarious reasons. After all, they must pay for the servers which provide their "free" service and their terms on how user data is used is nebulous at best, at least it was the last time I tried to read their terms. I do not have the legalese nor the comprehension skills to digest it all.

Solution: Make all of your content available to those who are paying monthly support on Patreon. Happy supporters tell their friends. Unhappy supporters TELL EVERYONE! I love your plugins, I cannot live without them, I want to continue supporting you, please do not PUNISH me because I am unable to get on Discord.
Hi, sorry to have caused any upset over this. I'm sure we'll find a way for you to get the latest version of this plugin.

Unfortunately, I've taken the approach of only sharing the CumAssist plugin on Discord due to a new policy that Patreon are introducing. This was in no way an attempt to force people onto Discord. I think we'd spoken about this Discord verification issue you have before, but to be honest I'd forgotten - and I suspect/hope not too many people are impacted to the extent you are. The reason for using Discord is that it has an integration with Patreon, so I can easiily restrict access to the download to people that have subscribed to my Patreon.

For background, Patreon have introduced a new policy (allegedly imposed on them by Mastercard) that any 18+ restricted content providers have to go through a biometric identification process. See here for details https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-u...astercard-s-Adult-18-Requirements-An-Overview . In short, I have to provide a copy of ID such as a passport and a matching photo of myself. As I hope you appreciate, this is a major invasion of privacy and poses some significant risks to me as an individual. Failure to comply would result in them freezing my page and funds. Given this policy I'm left with 3 options:
  1. Cease using Patreon completely - which would obviously be a major financial impact for me and not good for my supporters
  2. Provide the biometric identification data - not something I'm keen to do
  3. Apply to have my page regraded to a "Safe for all audiences" category
As most of my plugins don't really contain any sexual content - I'm attempting to do the last of these options. In my first attempt, I cleared out any pictures or text from my posts that might be deemed inappropriate but left the CumAssist plugin as a download. They rejected my application without giving any clear or specific rationale. So I've now gone more extreme and completely removed CumAssist from my Patreon pages and further removed anything that might be mildly inappropriate - leaving just references to BrowserAssist and UIAssist. I'm waiting to see if they will reconsider their initial rejection - but the whole issue is time consuming and frustrating.

I'll reach out to you on Patreon messaging to find some way to share this plugin with you in the mean time. Thanks for your patience and ongoing support!

JayJayWon

Back
Top Bottom