Paid Plugins CumAssist

JayJayWon

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
JayJayWon
JayJayWon submitted a new resource:

CumAssist - Automated male ejaculation with pseudo liquid and dripping effects

CumAssist facilitates automated male ejaculation with a pseudo liquid effect by using sim clothing to create the appearance of cum dripping. This plugin is different to other cum clothing in that multiple cum strings will shoot from male penis and then drip slowly under gravity on any surface it lands on.

The actual clothing items are derived from WeebU CumString clothing with textures by Skippy (both distributed with FC licensing). Credits to those great...

Read more about this resource...

How does this work in a fully penetrated situation? ie, any way for it to 'leak out', etc?

You should make it "stickier" so it doesn't just immediately fall off like the girl is covered in teflon.

DUDE, you should change the demo vid it's not showing. Thus a lot of ppl don't know about this magnificent plugin. So SO GOOD! Mb attach the one from reddit post?

You should make it "stickier" so it doesn't just immediately fall off like the girl is covered in teflon.
There may be a limit to what can be achieved with this unfortunately. The technique used in the plugin is that the cum is male clothing which is detached from the male when ejaculating. Making it stick to the female skin isnt really possible with current approach. However, I do have some thoughts about how to simulate a more sticky effect - not sure how successful that will be but will be looking into it for a future release.

DUDE, you should change the demo vid it's not showing. Thus a lot of ppl don't know about this magnificent plugin. So SO GOOD! Mb attach the one from reddit post?
Yeah thanks. The previous video hosting site banned me completely. I've updated with the redgifs link.

Yeah thanks. The previous video hosting site banned me completely. I've updated with the redgifs link.
Can't stress enough how good of a plugin this is. Imo the white pissing analogues don't even stand close)

JayJayWon updated CumAssist with a new update entry:

CumAssist v1.2

Massive improvement to the stickiness level of the cum. Stickiness is now a configurable parameter in the plugin UI. The stickiness level for each cum string will be between a configurable min and max (just set to max for maximum stickiness) . See main post for new video demos.

Read the rest of this update entry...

So, if I'm not mistaken, the cum is technically clothing right? Or is it an asset? As such, I'm wondering if I could recolor certain cum strings to create a little variations, like some are thicker white looking and some are more clear like they already are. Also, thanks for this plugin! The most realistic cum look I've seen, it reacts far more realistic than the liquidy milk assets which, while helpful, just aren't as realistic

So, if I'm not mistaken, the cum is technically clothing right? Or is it an asset? As such, I'm wondering if I could recolor certain cum strings to create a little variations, like some are thicker white looking and some are more clear like they already are. Also, thanks for this plugin! The most realistic cum look I've seen, it reacts far more realistic than the liquidy milk assets which, while helpful, just aren't as realistic
Yes the cum is clothing. However there are ~30 clothing items that are randomly selected - so you would need to change the colors on quite a few to notice. If you come up with some 'good' re-color combinations, let me know and I'll consider building them in programmatically so it can be user selectable between some 'good' presets. The clothing items should be hidden in the clothing browser, so you will need to select 'Show Hidden'.

Yes the cum is clothing. However there are ~30 clothing items that are randomly selected - so you would need to change the colors on quite a few to notice. If you come up with some 'good' re-color combinations, let me know and I'll consider building them in programmatically so it can be user selectable between some 'good' presets. The clothing items should be hidden in the clothing browser, so you will need to select 'Show Hidden'.
Thanks! I will play around with it and see if I can find some variations that look natural

Can you make a slider to adjust how fast the cum leaves the penis? I think it would look better if it came out a little bit slower.

The preview video shows the cum actually shooting out of the penis but in my experiences it just loads as a string and drops, am I missing something that enables the projection effect? As I say that and try again it appears and then shoots forward, but seems to be inconsistent for me.

The preview video shows the cum actually shooting out of the penis but in my experiences it just loads as a string and drops, am I missing something that enables the projection effect? As I say that and try again it appears and then shoots forward, but seems to be inconsistent for me.
Thats definitely not right. Not sure what could be causing that. Try adjusting the physics settings under User Preferences>Performance. Physics rate and update cap may be impacting depending on the performance of your machine.

Can you tell me how to edit the looks of the cum? I adjusted the settings in the clothing section but when I use the plugin it defaults back.

I am trying to change the texture and adjust the alpha so it won't be so transparent.
Unfortunately the plugin has to alter those things multiple times as part of the execution. I may look to add options in the future to allow customisation in some fashion. I'll add it to my list of things to look at.

Hi I’m trying to set up auto-fire as a toggle to easily turn this on in the scene however it’s not an option I can select.

I have tried all options and none get this functioning.

Your help is appriciated.

1636599814698.png

Hi I’m trying to set up auto-fire as a toggle to easily turn this on in the scene however it’s not an option I can select.

I have tried all options and none get this functioning.

Your help is appriciated.
Yes sorry, looks like I missed that from the options. I'll add it to the list of things for the next version.

Hi i don't find out how to change the color of the fluid. I see there is some attachments to the clothing, but they are not fixed, always changing. How to fix a color ?

Btw thank you for this amazing add on.

Back
Top Bottom