CUA Girls Stacked

Assets CUA Girls Stacked

How do you build and export these? I'd like to try it with different hair and skin :)

Physics.jpg

Pose the three girls in VAM then export each one. There will be a pose and T-pose, take the skinned. Import into Blender (obj). Export as a fbx. (This is to get the materials right). Import the fbx into unity and change the material to legacy (top one) not the normal one. This will reduce the amount of materials. Rest is just tweaking and making a assetbundle.

That's a really good idea actually. I've tried a couple test runs following the steps provided but the road block I keep running into is the skin textures and eyes are all a solid color. I read that the skins that come with VAM aren't able to export, but I've tried it with user created textures as well. It's honestly probably something simple I'm missing in the process and Occam's razor is just having it's way with me. Everything goes fine until opening it up in Unity and all I have is a sickly bluish gray statue. Any ideas or pearls of wisdom from your experience as to what step I might be butchering?

That's a really good idea actually. I've tried a couple test runs following the steps provided but the road block I keep running into is the skin textures and eyes are all a solid color. I read that the skins that come with VAM aren't able to export, but I've tried it with user created textures as well. It's honestly probably something simple I'm missing in the process and Occam's razor is just having it's way with me. Everything goes fine until opening it up in Unity and all I have is a sickly bluish gray statue. Any ideas or pearls of wisdom from your experience as to what step I might be butchering?
First, you need a G2 eye texture, look in custom/atom/person/female/texture folders for one.
Second, you need a eye lash texture, i can send you both tonight if you cant find then.
Third are you using unity 2018.1.9f1 or f2? Those are the only versions that work

First, you need a G2 eye texture, look in custom/atom/person/female/texture folders for one.
Second, you need a eye lash texture, i can send you both tonight if you cant find then.
Third are you using unity 2018.1.9f1 or f2? Those are the only versions that work
Alright, so looking through that file path, it goes custom/atom/person/textures/femalebase, which has skin textures but no eye or eyelash textures. There wasn't a female folder in the person folder for me. As for unity, I'm using 2018.1.9f2. If you're willing to throw those textures my way, I'd appreciate it.

Whelp, managed to get the skin, and lashes sorted, but can't seem to get the eye textures working. They're always just as black as my ex's soul. I'm certain it's a fairly simple fix, but it's so far eluding me. Any idea what I would be missing there, weather or not it's a step in Blender or Unity? At this point, I'm determined to figure this out on principle.

Back
Top Bottom