Conquered by the Beast (Lite Version)

Scenes Conquered by the Beast (Lite Version)

LutherSlade

Reactions
Patreon
lutherslade
LutherSlade submitted a new resource:

Conquered by the Beast (Lite Version) - Thrown into your own dungeon by an army of bestial monsters. What hope is there for you...?

Lite Version - - - Enjoyed it? Get the Full Release on Patreon
This Lite Version includes the entirety of the first act of what will eventually be a series of scenes.
Gameplay is entirely narrative, including dozens of animations, text-based dialogue, ambient environmental effects, and custom monstrous morphs. Additionally, this scene involves a completely novel, interactive, physics-based puzzle system, a feature which I hope...

Read more about this resource...

Very well done, a really great story you made.

However, I struggled with the lock and had to fake my way with the state points. Do headsets like Quest 2 allow you to close your hand to grasp something small like the stick for the lock? I have a Reverg G2 and best I can do is slightly close the hand, not enough to grab something so thin.

Interesting, I use an HTC Vive so I did not predict this issue. Unfortunately the VAM grab mechanic is rather finnicky, because you actually grab the object's root control, which can be displaced from the apparent location of the object. Were you able to grab the lockpick in Edit mode?

I can't remember now exactly how well I could grab it, but I could not have the delicate movements to unlock it properly. Maybe someone else will share feedback on their experience.
Perhaps you could have a small button to skip this stage if it becomes a general problem due to headsets working differently? Nonetheless it was impressive to have this minigame in a scene.

This is why I don't buy scenes or models... I like the scene, don't get me wrong. But if the dick's so big that it can't even work with the pussy model then you need to adjust either one of them or both so they fit eachother.

Back
Top Bottom