Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
twitter.com
Twitter
OrangeGumixxx
Orange*Gumi submitted a new resource:

Condom Assets_B (Physical setupped) - Condom assets with joints set up in Unity

Condom assets with joints set up in Unity. It can shake and collide with movement.
Caution!This asset is experimental, so it is prone to physics collapse. This is because Unity's physics engine is not good with small and light objects.
This asset is prone to physical collapse, which can destroy the person and the scene, so be careful.

Use the "ParentHoldLink" plugin to attach a parent and child to your desired atom.
Sometimes it works better if you check the "Physical" checkbox in the...

Read more about this resource...

I would like to.. talk to her about filling more of those condoms. privately.

I'm sorry.
I'm not used to Hub so I missed your message. This model is currently in the process of being created.
I wanted to finish it within last year, but I couldn't because of many problems. This is the first time for me to create such a model.
I have recently started to modify the geometry and textures of the model again.

I'm sorry.
I'm not used to Hub so I missed your message. This model is currently in the process of being created.
I wanted to finish it within last year, but I couldn't because of many problems. This is the first time for me to create such a model.
I have recently started to modify the geometry and textures of the model again.
looks amazing
waiting patiently for release
orz

You wouldnt by any chance be able to make wearable physics enabled ones would you? 0_0 , Like this? , please say yes. xD

1651065278055.png
1651065291428.png

I think it is appropriate to make it as Clothing, not CUA.
It should be less difficult to make than CUA, but I have never made Clothing.
The genitals and nipples in VaM seem to be a special structure that prevents me from making a good Clothing.

I see, dam well it was worth a shot, would of been so hot to play around with that in VR for the first time ever.

Back
Top Bottom