Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
vamurai
vamurai submitted a new resource:

Come-Hither - Italian model Giuliana has perfected "come-hither"

Italian model Giuliana has perfected "come-hither."

View attachment 161148

As those of you who follow my content or read these long-winded introduction posts to my scenes may already know, I finally picked up a VR headset earlier this year. Where do we go? was the first scene that I created that I was able to test out in VR, and I finally was...

Read more about this resource...

vamurai updated Come-Hither with a new update entry:

Some small, post-release housekeeping items.

I released this VERY late on Friday night, but had a few improvements I wanted to make and saw a suggestion on a (Now deleted? did I imagine it?) review.
  • I fixed an issue with the moving menu that prevented you from using it because it was covered by body parts near the end.
  • I updated the cum textures at the end. I hadn't realized that Molmark's full cumpacks were on the hub, and I much prefer those to the "all the cum from one area" look.
  • Some of the lighting was very...

Read the rest of this update entry...

vamurai updated Come-Hither with a new update entry:

Okay, last update for a while!

While I was in there making changes during my previous update, I considered that not everyone would want to wait through strip tease every time. I had this sneaking suspicion that someone might ask for a way to skip it. Lo and behold, not long after I'd posted the update, there was the request. Haha!

This update adds a "Skip Tease" button that allows you to just right to the middle of the scene, skipping the strip tease build up, and getting right to the action. I've tested it a couple of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

sorry for my (typical retard-like :rolleyes: ) review ... After checking the animation timeline it was easy to adapt everything to my personal preferences. The compatibility with other appearance presets and plugins is also optimal and without issues: your scene is perfect (thanks also to the dumb-proof synergy of Acid-timeline) for testing some variations.

sorry for my (typical retard-like :rolleyes: ) review ... After checking the animation timeline it was easy to adapt everything to my personal preferences. The compatibility with other appearance presets and plugins is also optimal and without issues: your scene is perfect (thanks also to the dumb-proof synergy of Acid-timeline) for testing some variations.
You're good! Like I said, I'm always up for ways to improve scenes for usability. If I can make it easier for people to customize a bit, I'm down to try. I recognize that not everyone is into some of the "extra" stuff I put in, so I try to find ways to disable it. I know the lights are easy to disable for someone that knows how to trim everything manually in timeline, but if I could make it a toggle for newer or less experienced users, why not?

Anyway, I'm glad you were able to get the scene set up to your liking! And thanks again for the review and feedback!

Great, great job for your first VR scene, but I guess even without VR it would be great!

Only problem I encountered was I did not like the Giuliana look at all , because she looks somewhat over the top. Of course, it is easy to replace the appearance (hint: don't forget to keep the clothing, otherwise you will loose important content!).

Many thanks, and I would appreciate to see more of this!

There is Vamurai at one level….. and there is everyone else at various levels below.

Another great scene.

Great, great job for your first VR scene, but I guess even without VR it would be great!

Only problem I encountered was I did not like the Giuliana look at all , because she looks somewhat over the top. Of course, it is easy to replace the appearance (hint: don't forget to keep the clothing, otherwise you will loose important content!).

Many thanks, and I would appreciate to see more of this!
Ah yes, do the merge load if you want to hang onto the clothes! I'm glad you dig the content, but sorry Giuliana didn't do it for you. 😎

There is Vamurai at one level….. and there is everyone else at various levels below.

Another great scene.
Thanks Jonny! There are a LOT of great creators out there, and tons of great content from a wide range of people.

Oh my god at first i didn't read hither...

1702659633546.png

Back
Top Bottom