Combining multiple creators models into a blended SUPER Model

Johninvr

Reactions
I’m sure many of you are already doing this and have been for a while, but I just started to dabble in merging multiple creators models of the same person into a perfect combo and have had AWESOME results. (For my own personal use, not to sell or post)

For example, if I blend a models face morphs by BAMAir with the same models skin by Vecterror I can get some AMAZING results, or vice versa, or do a 60/40% split of morphs, etc.

There are a TON of great model makers out there, BAMAir, Vecterror, POGDaddy just to name a few but tons more. Sometimes each has a great take on a model but with one feature just slightly off, which can be fixed or enhanced with another creators take.

I’ve been using this plugin with GREAT results:

I also just found in the female morphs section a ZERO ALL selection, which deletes ALL active morphs into the plane Jane, basic VAM model While keeping the current custom skin intact. I then go into my saved Morph Merge and Split saved morphs and combine multiple creators morphs like a mad scientist with the best skin I can find and many times I’ve been able to make an UberFrau version of a certain model to absolute perfection.

I don’t say this to act like I’m a great artist, it’s the creators that are the artists and I’m just mashing them up. They did all the hard work! It’s just a TON of fun and a neat way to play with VAM that I haven’t until recently.

That's a fun idea...show us some of your UberFrau!!!

(I love that term, it's so funny to me)

Ok, you’ve motivated me to finally learn how to use Super Shot and take some good photos. I’ll upload Mein UberFrau’s soon!

Please allow me to introduce my first UberFrau, Emma. She likes to spend time in Berlin (made by Norm) and is a mashup of BAMair's version of her and probably half a dozen other Emma's, into the One True UBERFRAU!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
waiting1.png
zAhegao.png
Bed1.png
lingerie1.png

Last edited:
Maid Emma wants to know why you are in the servant’s quarters, especially this late at night….
E1470C93-6A3F-41F4-9975-86D414AC79A7.png
AAF5706C-C3C3-42C3-B5A8-B143A5487B67.png
27720A08-A523-4103-AEA3-7D0DADA80A90.png
C475AB63-9057-4CBF-9A6D-322AAE7565E6.png

Back
Top Bottom