Clothing Colourable Piercings for upper lip with jewels

rernat

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
rernat
rernat submitted a new resource:

Colourable Piercings for upper lip with jewels - piercing, acessories, face

Jewel piercings for the upper lip. You may adjust the colours as you like it.
In case of clipping adjust thickness and distance in clothes -> customize -> adjust
IView attachment 29492View attachment 29493View attachment 29494f you like so let me know.

Maybe someone will decide to become a patreon. This would motivate me to add more face regions and piercing shapes.

Read more about this resource...

This is amazing! Thank you! Could you consider creating navel piercing in same style that covers the entire belly button? Metal with a stone in it? Possible to make physics navel piercing that could hang and sway? Some navel piercings has chains that could move as character moves! Could link you a few ideas if interested! :) Thanks again!

Nice work! But I have some issues, I'm not sure if it's just me but:

- Both L and R versions cast a shadow.
- R version creates 2 artifacts in the breasts area.

GIF Comparison:

Comparison.gif

Attachments

• Base.jpg
    Base.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 0
  • L.jpg
    L.jpg
    481.9 KB · Views: 0
  • R.jpg
    R.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Settings.JPG
    Settings.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi thanks for the info. I noticed this issue some days ago too. I will try to fix. Obviously I imported a blender file with 2 adduitional piercings without realizing.
But on some models it did even look good like an extra piercing between the breasts. :D

Best regeards,

r

Nice work! But I have some issues, I'm not sure if it's just me but:

- Both L and R versions cast a shadow.
- R version creates 2 artifacts in the breasts area.

GIF Comparison:

the artifacts are removed.
The issue with the shadow may be reduced if you adjust the offset of the piercing to get them as close as possible to the used persons face. i don't know if it is possible to remive it completely.
Any help is welcome.

the artifacts are removed.
The issue with the shadow may be reduced if you adjust the offset of the piercing to get them as close as possible to the used persons face. i don't know if it is possible to remive it completely.
Any help is welcome.

Thanks! I found the shadow goes away if you adjust the alpha even a tiny bit (-0.001)

Thanks! I found the shadow goes away if you adjust the alpha even a tiny bit (-0.001)
I already tried this but this did not affect the shadows for me. But playing with the shadows strength of the light sources helps. Somehow this clothing produces more shadow as the face himself

Edit: for -0.001 Alph I can see an effect.

Back
Top Bottom