ColorScale

Plugins ColorScale

Blazedust

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Blazedust updated ColorScale with a new update entry:

ColorScale - updated to work better with UnityAssetVamifier

* Coloring is now optional in this plugin and disabled by default to not interfere with UnityAssetVamifier. For a more feature rich coloring you should use UnitAssetVamifier https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/unityassetvamifier.478/ instead.
* This plugin still allows to scales CustomUnityAssets and is its main purpose now.
* Fixed initial loading of plugin to patiently wait longer for the asset its attached to to finish loading. Will fix the enoying "Nothing to load" message...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just noticed that updating this var package will automatically cause older references to the first version of this plugin to automatically update to this version. I don't know how to prevent that. Keep that in mind that you might need to go into this plugin and just check that "Enable color" checkbox if you have the first version of this plugin in some content and scenes.

Hi Blazedust,

I was wondering if you're able to scale components of a CUA with your plugin. I added it to several vehicle CUAs in VAM and selected their components, checked the "Scale Components (On)" checkbox but the scaling still only affects the entire asset not the individual components.

Hi Blazedust,

I was wondering if you're able to scale components of a CUA with your plugin. I added it to several vehicle CUAs in VAM and selected their components, checked the "Scale Components (On)" checkbox but the scaling still only affects the entire asset not the individual components.
Support varies depending on how the asset is made in the first place in Unity. I'm sure it's possible to improve but I have no plans to continue work on this plugin.

Back
Top Bottom