atani12.gitlab.io
atani submitted a new resource:

cockzilla - Size does matter 😮

Size does matter 😮

This is a simple scene to those looking for the following themes:

• Giant dicks
  • A ridiculous cumflation bulge
  • Over the top amounts of cum
If you don't care for these themes then it's probably not for you. Or do try it and have fun with it 😄...

Read more about this resource...

atani updated cockzilla with a new update entry:

Simplification and optimisations

Simplification:
As I have no intention to add new positions, there was no need to keep some features of the base template.
  • There's no rest position anymore, it served no use in this context
  • UI is open at all times
  • Removed unneeded triggers
  • Starts with "Excited" expression
Optimisations:
  • Better timing for the torso cum to show
  • Alternative randomised option for male cum phase - closer to the female
  • Speed and blending adjustments...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cum position options and tweaks

This version now presents 3 options for the Cum animation:
  • Cum
  • Cum closer
  • Cum closest
The difference is in the head position and rotation. I find that the options bring a enjoyable variety for scene repetition, even if it's just a simple change. I play it in VR as Passenger and possibly that's where the greatest benefit is on these options.

Other than that there's some tweaks on:
  • UI timing
  • Slightly smaller penis to improve compatibility with appearance...

All the scales, more cum and a crazy hoze

Scale slider - pixies and giants deserve your love too

Turns out the scene works quite well with a wide range of scales.
Decided to revert yesterday's update decision to auto-scale the female, just go nuts and have fun with tiny and giant people too.

More cum and a crazy hose

It goes something like this, but with less spanking:

I have a few problems
when I load the scene i get this error: Plugin file everlaster.Naturalis.15:/Custom/Scripts/everlaster/Naturalis/Naturalis.dll does not exist (even though i have the plugin), and that i have to reload the auto bulger plugin whenever i change the female appareance

That is odd.
I'll do some testing to see if I can replicate it, especially the auto bulger plugin that would not need at all a reload.

You are right. I used a higher version of Naturalis that broke the plugin's use for those on the free Hub version. The fix is simple and will be updating all my compromised scenes today. oops 🤦‍♂️
I did not have any issue with Auto Bulger though, seems to work fine on any preset I load.
Thanks again for the feedback 🙇‍♂️

Naturalis error for Hub version is now fixed - sorry

Turns out I made a mistake and Naturalis was broken for those on version 15 of the plugin, the free Hub version. Sorry, folks 🤦‍♂️
It was a simple fix, but we all want bouncing titties from the start, right?

I've set the Naturalis dependency on a strict version (15) to prevent those on higher versions to have the problem in reverse.

Thank you for reporting this problem @KyloMan34
Please report any problems you may face so that I can fix the resources at fault.

You are right. I used a higher version of Naturalis that broke the plugin's use for those on the free Hub version. The fix is simple and will be updating all my compromised scenes today. oops 🤦‍♂️
I did not have any issue with Auto Bulger though, seems to work fine on any preset I load.
Thanks again for the feedback 🙇‍♂️
thanks for the fix, about the auto bulger, i tested it and sometimes i have to reload it and sometimes not, very weird

I have no idea what it could be, never had any issue with it on any scene or appearance. Sorry.
But at least you get now bouncing boobies, that's important.

maybe its just me, but im getting a lot of missing addons:
!> VAR file AddonPackages\Agataki.Peeky_Appearance_Presets_2.var is not named with convention <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> Exception during zip file scan of AddonPackages\CuteSvetlana.FemaleSkin-RenVRBaseEthnics.1.var: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile.ReadEntries () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile..ctor (System.IO.FileStream file) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> VAR file AddonPackages\Dnaddr.Kumiko_dual_horsetail_hair01.latest.var does not use integer version field in name <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> VAR file AddonPackages\KDollMASTA.KDoll_Mk14(F).latest.var does not use integer version field in name <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> VAR file AddonPackages\KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk9.latest.var does not use integer version field in name <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> VAR file AddonPackages\KDollMASTA.KDoll_R5(FUTA).latest.var does not use integer version field in name <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> VAR file AddonPackages\Mamo wot.Mami.latest.var does not use integer version field in name <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> VAR file AddonPackages\WeebU.Demon_futa_3some.1 (1).var does not use integer version field in name <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> VAR file AddonPackages\WeebU.W-Open_Heels1.latest.var does not use integer version field in name <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> Missing addon package Mr_CadillacV8.Colt1911.latest that packageAcidBubbles.ChloeTouch.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oeshii.TheRitual.latest that packageAcidBubbles.DraeneiFutaFemalePov.4 depends on
!> Missing addon package Dnaddr.Kumiko_dual_horsetail_hair01.latest that packageAcidBubbles.UndergroundPartyFutaFuckFPov.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package TheScenes.Sofa.latest that packageAcidBubbles.UndergroundPartyFutaFuckFPov.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package theagle.COCO.latest that packageArk1F1.Olivia_McAllister.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Jakuubz.Thigh_High_Boots.latest that packageBob Nothing.anade2049.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk2.latest that packageBob Nothing.anade2049.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk2.latest that packageBob Nothing.Aphrodite_v1.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Bob Nothing.anade2049v2.1 that packageBob Nothing.Girlfriend1_Scene1.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package MR.Trees.latest that packageDamarmau.Forest.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package MR.Campfire.latest that packageDamarmau.Forest.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package hazmhox.vamafx.2 that packageDamarmau.Forest.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package TiSeb.Feet.latest that packageDamarmau.Lily.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package TiSeb.Feet.latest that packageDamarmau.Lilys_Throne.4 depends on
!> Missing addon package TiSeb.Feet.latest that packageDamarmau.Linn.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package noheadnoleg.r295_kiss_kiss_girls.1 that packageEoran.2Bx2B_Futa_Cross.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package AlpacaLaps.Animals_Extended.1 that packageEoran.2Bx2B_Futa_Cross.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Morph.Morphs_Mega_Pack.latest that packageFeiFongWong.weebu_bathroom_mirrors.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package vecterror._MorphCollection_.latest that packageFig Neut.Stretch_In_the_Shower.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Hexenv88.adw.latest that packageHexenv88.A_Daughters_Whisper.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Oronan.F4.latest that packageICannotDie.Isobel.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package Zman.Z_Basic_Lingerie_Set.latest that packageMiki.Mushroom_Kingdom_Princesses.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Zman.Z_CRUX_Sweet_Rebel.latest that packageMiki.Mushroom_Kingdom_Princesses.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Dnaddr.Kumiko_dual_horsetail_hair01.latest that packageMonsterShinkai.Ga-In.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Dnaddr.Kumiko_dual_horsetail_hair01.latest that packageMonsterShinkai.Ye-Jin_2.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Yaneks.Flannery_Pokemon.latest that packageMvFF.Futa_Amy.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Yaneks.Flannery_Pokemon.latest that packageMvFF.Futa_Amy.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package Rich Wilder.Scarla_2_0.latest that packageMvFF.Kylia_Sionia.4 depends on
!> Missing addon package MK_47.Female_Hair_pack.latest that packageNobody.m11.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package Noc_This.CammySF6_gym_outfit.latest that packageNoc_This.CammySF6.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package Noc_This.CammySF6_Jacket_Acc.latest that packageNoc_This.CammySF6.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package Noc_This.CammySF6_Hair.latest that packageNoc_This.CammySF6.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package Damarmau.Barbie_Muscle_normals.latest that packageNoc_This.CammySF6.3 depends on
!> Missing addon package Jackaroo.Kyrie_Jaroptimized.latest that packageOronan.Juri.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package YameteOuji.Scene_PinkHallwayV2.latest that packageOronan.Juri.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package A1X.Cute_posepack.lat

And two major errors with VAMStory:

!> Compile of hazmhox.vamstory.23:/Custom/Scripts/VAMStory/vamstory_actions.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `VAMStoryActionPlugin.VAMStoryAction.EventTrigger' does not contain a definition for `HasActionsWithActiveTimers' and no extension method `HasActionsWithActiveTimers' of type `VAMStoryActionPlugin.VAMStoryAction.EventTrigger' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [1938, 13]

!> Compile of hazmhox.vamstory.23:/Custom/Scripts/VAMStory/vamstory_director.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `VAMStoryDirectorPlugin.VAMStoryDirector.EventTrigger' does not contain a definition for `HasActionsWithActiveTimers' and no extension method `HasActionsWithActiveTimers' of type `VAMStoryDirectorPlugin.VAMStoryDirector.EventTrigger' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [812, 13]

Hi, @VAMLopes

The first post errors are not from my resource, none of the lines I looked at mention a resource used in the scene. Anything that says "missing addon..." is a dependency that you didn't download, and many you can easily get them using the Hub Browser inside VaM.

The second post is about VAMStory, used in the scene, and most likely this is because you don't have the latest VaM version, 1.22.0.3. You need the latest VaM version for this plugin to work.

Doggy position and moving closer

Doggy option
Decided after all to include another position - Doggy.
It doesn't show much in terms of cumflation compared to the original position, but there's more themes than cumflation in this scene. Besides, variety is nice to have.

Compatibility with environments that work with the original sex position

The doggy position moves the persons back a little compared to the face-to-face position to fit better the new female legs and hip needs. If you had placed...

Is the Load Speech Audio button supposed to do something? That and the Speak more/less button? Because your trigger for "Load Speech Audio" doesn't load any assetbundle like it (presumably) should.

Is the Load Speech Audio button supposed to do something? That and the Speak more/less button? Because your trigger for "Load Speech Audio" doesn't load any assetbundle like it (presumably) should.
The "load speech audio" is for when you use a quickspeech audiobundle like the one I shared some days ago:
The scene does include or call for any specific audiobundle, you need to provide one like the above. Follow the instructions on that page if you want to use it.

"Speak more" will change the frequency of the audio from the audiobundle. The same procedure applies to the remainder of the Audio menu, the music section is set for a music type audiobundle in the quickmusic atom. However, if you want to use Audiomate for your mp3/ogg audios you can save the scene locally, add the plugin in the quickmusic atom (left side), and change the Audio menu triggers to control Audiomate.

My interest here is for people to customize (and learn to do that) the scenes I make with these extra agnostic components and reuse them on my other compatible scenes. It's work to learn and make, but when you do have these the experience is much more interesting and diverse. It's similar to the absence of environments and the use of built-in appearances, it's a open scene for you to build it up beyond the basic structure.
These customizations are not essential, but they sure do make the experience a lot more exciting.

P.S. Added a spoiler in the description about the Audio menu, thanks for the heads up on this being unclear 👍

Last edited:

Big dick morph preset for male

This is a small but important update if you intend to change the male atom and still keep the name cockzilla.

In the menu you'll find a "load cockzilla morphs" that will merge-load the penis morphs on the male atom. If you change the male appearance, this preset will help you get that third leg ready for action again.

Note: there's no garantee that the preset will make the penis the right size and width, as it depends on the morphs you load in the new appearance preset.

Maybe I'll be in luck asking this here but this Plugin is amazing, that's the first thing I wanted to say so thanks for your time doing this and sharing it with us.

Now, the main subject: Blowjobs with very large (and/or long) dicks.

It's extremely difficult, I find, even tempering around with the Colliders Editor plugin on Male atoms, to make Blowjobs possible without causing all sorts of violent Female atom head shaking and mouth / lips distortions happening. The penetration part is ok, it can work up to a pretty big degree for the Vagina and even the Anus. But for the Mouth / Neck / Jaw something is amiss and I've never really been able to find out what it is, or maybe which _exact_ Colliders are responsible and can allow a very large dick to "Go all in" so to speak.

The reason why I say all of this is because I think this Plugin and you as the creator have the potential to figure it out, or at least to make things better than the situation most of us are in (by "most of us" here I just mean people like me who like to see girls having fun with large schlongs).

I've tried things like simply disable Colliders (in the Neck, or the back or top areas of the Head, or reducing their sizes dramatically, etc; nothing works).

So atani, if one day you think you can improve this situation with your Plugin and your knowledge of large-sized dicks going in for penetration and making it work to start with and applying all of this for Blowjobs too (or even creating Female Colliders presets that would allow that sort of things) then you would be a true savior (I mean you already are as it is but... applying this to Blowjobs for large dicks would be incredible).

Thanks.

Hi, @BStarG2

You are mistaken, I did not make any plugin. Wish I could do that, but I don't have the knowledge to make one.
The props should go to @ascorad, he's the one that showed me how these massive dicks could work and I'm using his Collider Editor preset. That's the droid you're looking for 🤖 , if someone can do a skull drilling BJ, it's him.

Hi, @BStarG2

You are mistaken, I did not make any plugin. Wish I could do that, but I don't have the knowledge to make one.
The props should go to @ascorad, he's the one that showed me how these massive dicks could work and I'm using his Collider Editor preset. That's the droid you're looking for 🤖 , if someone can do a skull drilling BJ, it's him.
A good set of BJ Colliders are the next thing on my todo list :)