cockzilla

Scenes cockzilla

Hi, @BStarG2

You are mistaken, I did not make any plugin. Wish I could do that, but I don't have the knowledge to make one.
The props should go to @ascorad, he's the one that showed me how these massive dicks could work and I'm using his Collider Editor preset. That's the droid you're looking for 🤖 , if someone can do a skull drilling BJ, it's him.

I see roger that :) It's alright though ascorad did reply (above), we'll see how that goes. Because yeah blowjobs with large / long dicks is a big problem as it is (I know it's related to colliders, at least mostly it is; just can't figure out which colliders and where need to be adjusted).

atani updated cockzilla with a new update entry:

Queef and cumflation pumping sounds

If you noticed the resource I shared yesterday you may already be expecting this update in cockzilla.

Queefing (vaginal farts) sounds
Randomised and optional. If you don't like them disable them in the UI.
If you want them more often then the loop plugin is in the FluidsControl atom, number 22 if not mistaken.

Cumflation pumping
This pumping sound plays during orgasm when cumflation is ON. It's set to play 4 times with 2 seconds intervals.
If you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm having some problems with the base scene. The button for Load Cockzilla Morphs seems not to do anything after a male appearance change. The one that's supposed to silence the queefing doesn't stop them. The auto deflate button doesn't seem to work either. The manual deflate button works fine. I also got some bizarre things after loading the env subscenes. If I save the scene after loading the primitive tent, then reloaded it, the girl ends up embedded in the bed. If I save in the doggy pose, it's not a problem.

Yap, some things are definitely not working properly. Thanks for the heads up on this.
I'll push a new version today 👍

I didn't manage to replicate the tent save scene problem you describe, a new scene with the tent ON loaded fine position wise.

atani updated cockzilla with a new update entry:

Kick in the nuts (on me, not in the scene)

Turns out there were some mistakes made in earlier versions. Thank you @SlimerJSpud for letting me know.

Corrections:

Load cockzilla morphs
This is a strange one as I did everything that was supposed to be but with the source being SELF to load the preset, but in the scene the source was shown as a different VAR??? Perhaps some sort of VaM bug with morph presets using SELF?
Regardless, it now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lol, there will be no kicking of nuts here! Save that for a femdom scene. Thanks for the update. One other thing I noticed was that on any of the env loads, the guy's feet are sticking through the floor. There doesn't seem to be a scale slider for subscenes. Never mind about the tent save issue. I must have moved something. Question: Is there a way to control the amount of cumflation? Not a big issue, I just love tweaking things.

Not a big issue, I just love tweaking things
Ask anything you want. I like when people enjoy my scenes, but I like even more when they want to customise them.

Yes, on some environments there's feet going outside the environment. This is something I noted on the description and unfortunately it's a compromise being made as each environment suitable areas for the scene can only be changed by scale of the entire environment. For example, the locker room has the bench that is closer to the floor than a bed would be. Either I clip the feet and keep a realistic scale on everything, or I scale it like crazy so that the feet don't clip but everything looks out of proportion. In these cases, having both characteristics would require repositioning the persons, which would then also affect all other environments.
I would suggest you to make your own pack of environments if you intend to repeat this scene often, they make the scene fresh with new themes to the fun session :)

Ok, now for the good stuff, tweaking. The cumflation and all fluid matters are in the FluidsControl atom on the left side. The cumflation is using the built-in pregnant morph to go to 0.8, plugin #8 "cum inflate". Change this value to whatever you want. I kept it below 1 as there's less distortion on most appearance presets I tried, full enough and still looking good, and of course if you go over 1 things get a bit crazy. Some bodies look better than others.
There's another pregnancy morph in the Hub from Lady BabyLoin that makes a better belly inflation, if you're interested. Unfortunately it also changes the breasts size which is something I didn't want to have.

Ask anything you want. I like when people enjoy my scenes, but I like even more when they want to customise them.

Yes, on some environments there's feet going outside the environment. This is something I noted on the description and unfortunately it's a compromise being made as each environment suitable areas for the scene can only be changed by scale of the entire environment. For example, the locker room has the bench that is closer to the floor than a bed would be. Either I clip the feet and keep a realistic scale on everything, or I scale it like crazy so that the feet don't clip but everything looks out of proportion. In these cases, having both characteristics would require repositioning the persons, which would then also affect all other environments.
I would suggest you to make your own pack of environments if you intend to repeat this scene often, they make the scene fresh with new themes to the fun session :)

Ok, now for the good stuff, tweaking. The cumflation and all fluid matters are in the FluidsControl atom on the left side. The cumflation is using the built-in pregnant morph to go to 0.8, plugin #8 "cum inflate". Change this value to whatever you want. I kept it below 1 as there's less distortion on most appearance presets I tried, full enough and still looking good, and of course if you go over 1 things get a bit crazy. Some bodies look better than others.
There's another pregnancy morph in the Hub from Lady BabyLoin that makes a better belly inflation, if you're interested. Unfortunately it also changes the breasts size which is something I didn't want to have.
Good info, thanks.

I'm just getting a black screen where the menu should be. I'm on the newest version of VaM. Any idea ?

Screenshot 2023-08-13 213543.png

That's weird.
The coloured UI on the right side uses the same plugin as the white left side UI, so if one works the other should too. Is there any error in the logs or perhaps try reloading the scene?

That's weird.
The coloured UI on the right side uses the same plugin as the white left side UI, so if one works the other should too. Is there any error in the logs or perhaps try reloading the scene?

I cleared my cache and now eveything is working. Great scene.

Hi, I downloaded the scene again and now it's broken
closing vam and reloading it did not fixed it
imagen_2023-10-23_161553144.png

I opened it several times today to do a variation of it and all was fine. You need the latest version of the VAMStory plugin.
Nothing has changed in terms of VAM versions and the plugin since I released the latest update, so it's something on your end. Try clearing the cache like the user above you mentioned.
Do you have the same problem in my other recent scenes that use VAMStory, or other creators that use the plugin?