CMenu

Plugins CMenu

Thanks for the plugin.

When deleting atoms, I think it's best to refresh the list for two reasons:

1. If you delete a parent atom, all children will be deleted but will still be visible in the list.

2. It doesn't make sense for the trash icon to dim; it makes sense with hide because you can unhide things, but with delete, you've already deleted the atom, and there's no going back.

Also, maybe a clearer separation of atoms in the list I deleted something by mistake, and while it's my fault for not double checking, I think a clearer separator would help prevent this.

Unfortunately this is definitely not self-explanatory. What does it do exactly? Is it an appearance swapper? What do I need to do with keybindings?

Unfortunately this is definitely not self-explanatory. What does it do exactly? Is it an appearance swapper? What do I need to do with keybindings?
it's a convenient menu to delete , disable/enable , turn collision on/off and hide/unhide , also it offers a quick way to load person , unity assets and subscenes and directly apply presets to them, instead of you having to navigate to the appearance preset tab in the atoms UI.

i meant to say that using the UI is self-explanatory , sorry i forgot to mention how to open the UI.

i updated the overview.

Last edited:
Hey @Ruvik, this plugin kicks much ass man. Thank you! Iis there anyway to move the menu to a smaller footprint at the top left or right of the screen?

Thanks for the update; it fixed both issues I mentioned earlier.

Unfortunately, I think the last update is bugged.

• The mouse wheel doesn't work anymore, but it still works if I manually move the scroll bar.
  • When refreshing, the last atom on the menu gets duplicated.
  • I think I know what's happening, but I could be wrong. I think that you changed something with the hierarchy of the objects, and that broke both the mask and the scroll area components (I used to make games with Unity a few years ago).

I wouldn't say these are urgent bugs, but it would be nice to fix them quickly since they are easy enough to fix (I think).

Also, I think the middle mouse button should load presets like the buttons.

I think I know what's happening, but I could be wrong. I think that you changed something with the hierarchy of the objects, and that broke both the mask and the scroll area components (I used to make games with Unity a few years ago).
that's exactly what was causing it , thanks to you it's fixed now.

Back
Top Bottom