• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Club Night - Free Ride Home (Lite)

Scenes Club Night - Free Ride Home (Lite)

VAMSOY

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
VAMSOY
VAMSOY submitted a new resource:

Club Night - Free Ride Home (Lite) - A continuation of my Club Night scene. Features story mode and free play mode.

Please leave a thumb up if you like this sort of scenes, and I will share more in the future! Thank you!!

A continuation of my Club Night scene. Tells the story of what happens when the stranger give you guys a free ride home :)

This is the lite version, you can check out the full version...

Read more about this resource...

UI is bad for VR, it's uncomfortably close to my face and I can't press the button to progress.

Edit: Figured out the first progess button was about an inch from my nose. The buttons after that were a bit better.

Last edited:
UI is bad for VR, it's uncomfortably close to my face and I can't press the button to progress.

Edit: Figured out the first progess button was about an inch from my nose. The buttons after that were a bit better.
Sorry about that man, I don't have a VR device to test it out so the VR UI might be screwed :(

I did have a grab sphere for the main UI, so you can grab the whole thing and move it away if you want. Hope that helps a bit :)

Back
Top Bottom