Cloudcover's Ball Gag 1

Clothing Cloudcover's Ball Gag 1

Cloudcover

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Cloudcover submitted a new resource:

Cloudcover's Ball Gag 1 - Ball Gag clothing and morph, multiple texture presets

IMPORTANT NOTE - You need to set the included "CC Ball Gag Mouth 1" morph to 1.0 for this to fit correctly!
View attachment 37516
Simple roleplay ball gag with multiple texture presets including leather/pvc strap and multiple colours and text on the ball.

Includes and requires "CC Ball Gag Mouth 1" morph. Set the morph to 1.0 for the gag to fit correctly. The morph is included in the VAR, I'm aware some...

Read more about this resource...

When I try to use this. The ball is shaped weirdly and spawned in front of the jaw instead of in the mouth?

When I try to use this. The ball is shaped weirdly and spawned in front of the jaw instead of in the mouth?
Do you mean like this?
Screenshot 2021-04-17 225536.png

If so, you need to set the included "CC Ball Gag Mouth 1" morph to 1.0, then it will look like this:
Screenshot 2021-04-17 225621.png

Nope, But I did more troubleshooting today, and I found that I have a morph called "Uvula Size", that is distorting the ball. If I don't use that morph it works. Thanks!
Ah cool, glad you got it working and thanks for taking the time to feed back. I've added some advice for others about the uvula to the main description.

Last edited:
Very nice (and versatile,see screenshots) clothing item.
Mouth_Sphere.jpg

If the distortion of the ball bugs you, you can easily replace it with a CUA, or even a simple shape sphere from VAM (you can even try to get your own texture on it). :)
Mouth_dildo.jpg

Or add the VAM dildo, to create a mouth-dildo.

Mouth_opener.jpg

Or a IS Tube.

On the Ball and the Tube I disabled the collision, and adjusted the mouth with pose morphs.
On all of them I parented the object (sphere, dildo or tube) to the head (not the headcontrol !)
to keep it alligned to the head movement.

*whispers* does this work with futas/males?
Its a female clothing item, so out of the box, no. But I experimentent a bit, betting on the normal-IDs being not so different on the lower head on female vs. male G2 models. And it turns out, if you unpack the cloudcover folder (including subfolders) from the var (Custom\Clothing\Female\ folder) to you local VAM\Custom\Clothing\Male\ folder, you can load the Gag strap clothing items on male/futa characters. The gag ball does not work and comes out all warped, but you can easily replace it with a sphere shape that you resize, move into place and then set it to move+rotate "Parent Link", with parent atom/node set to Person/head.
1659446499119.png

Last edited:
How do you replace it with a sphere?
You add a shape/sphere to the scene
1659446862556.png

scale it down and disable its physics setting (or movine the mass slider all the way down, that should work,too)
1659446978990.png

then set the Sphere's setting to be parented to the person head
1659447036102.png

now it should follow the heads movements.
It can also be helpfull to disable the person tongue collision:
1659447169322.png

UPDATE:

looking at the strap closer and removing long hair, there are some errors on both sides under the ears, but I guess it's still usable :
1659448104219.png

Last edited:
Remember if anyone wants to convert and release a Male/Futa version: the original Blender files are available to Patrons, and you are welcome to put up your creation on the Hub as long as my original is credited in the description.

I know maybe it's not the right place to ask this but... I do you wrap a clothing to a morph/vert ?
Like you did with the uvula?

I know maybe it's not the right place to ask this but... I do you wrap a clothing to a morph/vert ?
Like you did with the uvula?
Basically, Vam will try and wrap to any verts within range. So what you want to do to take control of what Vam will or won't wrap to is create a custom morph with all the verts you don't want your clothing item wrapped to moved far away. So in Blender for example (though maybe you can do it entirely in Daz?) select everything except the uvula and move it like 5 metres backwards. Make a morph from this and when creating the clothing item in Vam have that morph active (it will look like someone being horrifically pulled apart by Vecna in Stranger Things!) and select "wrap to morphed verts" during the import of the .duf .

The uvula morph I used to create this was given to me by someone else (Suparioamateur?) so I'm not free to share it with you directly, but hopefully that explains the principle. What kind of item are you trying to make?

The uvula morph I used to create this was given to me by someone else (Suparioamateur?) so I'm not free to share it with you directly, but hopefully that explains the principle. What kind of item are you trying to make?

Paraphilic infantilism, also known as adult baby syndrome

In other words, a pacifier as a clothing.

I will ask @SupaRioAmateur for the morph. Thank you.

Paraphilic infantilism, also known as adult baby syndrome

In other words, a pacifier as a clothing.

I will ask @SupaRioAmateur for the morph. Thank you.
Neat, always cool when people think of new things to make. I don't know how active SupaRioAmateur is these days so if you don't get a response after a while let me know and I'll knock up a similar morph and put it as a public thing in my Resources for everyone to use.

Hey Cloud, I'm trying to make some assets as well. Doesn't look like SupaRio has posted since 2021, would you be able to put together that similar morph? I'll try my hand at making one tonight, but I'm very new to Daz/VAM and don't fully get how morphs work.

Additionally, I'm guessing wrapping the asset to the uvula could also fix issues with eyes distorting nearby meshes?

EDIT: Found a tutorial that actually answers that second point. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...d-clothing-imports-without-deformation.12708/

Last edited:
Hey Cloud, I'm trying to make some assets as well. Doesn't look like SupaRio has posted since 2021, would you be able to put together that similar morph? I'll try my hand at making one tonight, but I'm very new to Daz/VAM and don't fully get how morphs work.

Additionally, I'm guessing wrapping the asset to the uvula could also fix issues with eyes distorting nearby meshes?

EDIT: Found a tutorial that actually answers that second point. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...d-clothing-imports-without-deformation.12708/
This any use?

Hi @Cloudcover this is a really nice asset, thanks for creating it.

I’m looking for a full harness ballgag like this kind of style:

il_794xN.5242199664_r9yb.jpg

Is that anything you have come across for VaM? Literally the only ballgag I can find for VaM is yours.

Hi @Cloudcover this is a really nice asset, thanks for creating it.

I’m looking for a full harness ballgag like this kind of style:

Is that anything you have come across for VaM? Literally the only ballgag I can find for VaM is yours.
I've not seen any others, I'm afraid. I would offer to make this for you but to be honest I already have quite a list of things to make.

I've not seen any others, I'm afraid. I would offer to make this for you but to be honest I already have quite a list of things to make.
Hey, thanks for the reply. Not to worry. If you do ever find the time to work on something like this I would be the first in line to download it (y)

Keep up the awesome works.

Back
Top Bottom