Cloudcover's Skirt 1

Clothing Cloudcover's Skirt 1

Cloudcover

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Cloudcover submitted a new resource:

Cloudcover's Skirt 1 - Simple skirt with different lengths

View attachment 24776
Simple skirt with three lengths plus a rolled-up to the hips one.

Check out my Patreon for Blender and obj files of all my clothes.

Includes multiple fabric presets, the same selection of presets are available across all four skirt lengths.
View attachment 24774
View attachment 24780View attachment 24781View attachment 24778
Waistline designed...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, the Skirt itself look great, but i cant find the Presets (.var is unpacked), doublechecked with your catsuit. The Presets are empty. Can you help?

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out. Are you saying that the presets on the catsuit aren't working either, or are those ok?

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out. Are you saying that the presets on the catsuit aren't working either, or are those ok?
Sorry for the missleading spelling(not native). The Catsuit presets are working so far. (Black PVC and Leather are available, i dont see latex), but they work. With the Skirts are no Presets in the search via Clothes-Presets foundable.

Nothing wrong with your English mate, I was just making sure I followed correctly :)
I'm wondering if the brackets in the file name of the skirts are breaking something. I'll re-name everything and re-upload in the next couple of days, see if that helps. Are the presets on this file working for you ok?

You aren't missing a latex texture for the Catsuits by the way, I just use PVC and Latex interchangeably sometimes (sloppy I know, there are places on the web where I'd be shot for that!). Strictly speaking I should have called the texture Latex because of the seam type looking more like latex.

Good to know, i thought something like this. Wanted to be sure because latex!! *takes his gun*;)
The Presets of the Shirt are all working.

Last edited:
great work, can confirm that the skirts presets are not working. There are none... I hope it gets fixed! Thanks!

btw, how do you prevent character legs from clipping through the skirt in walk/dance moves? I seem to have tried all the settings, nothing helps... :( any advice is appreciated!

btw, how do you prevent character legs from clipping through the skirt in walk/dance moves? I seem to have tried all the settings, nothing helps... :( any advice is appreciated!
I've updated the Sim texture to improve this as much as I can, but I'll be the first to admit it still isn't great. Basically it is a balancing act between getting the 'loose' bits between the legs and in the middle of the bum cleavage looking right and getting the fixed parts like the hips and outer thigh right. Plus the balance between standing and bending poses. All a judgment call about what to prioritise, I hope you agree it's a bit better now anyway.

Back
Top Bottom