Question Clothing Tags

oiad462

Reactions
If you look at clothing tag filters, there are 3 sections (region, type, and other)... Can these be modified? For example, if I wanted to change the region tag 'hips' to 'waist'.

Nope.
The "other" section is the one getting improved over time by the hub data if I'm not mistaken. But you can't influence existing tags.

Upvote 0
If you look at clothing tag filters, there are 3 sections (region, type, and other)... Can these be modified? For example, if I wanted to change the region tag 'hips' to 'waist'.
Do you mean the Replace checkbox?

1729442243303.png

You can use that to override which item has which tags.

But you can't add new region tags or type tags.

Upvote 0
I figured not... prefrences it is.

The Other Tags or 'userTags': Can those only be set from Custom\Clothing\ or will it read it from a .var file?

I edited all the .vam files that contained contentList with Custom\Clothing in it. Corrected any blank values and used a dictionary for the tags. Since that won't work, I'll just create a prefs for each item to override the builtin tags. This would only be beneficial if I can also wipe out all the current tags under Other Tags (they appear to be user specific). Since you have some of the same tags in Other as I do, I suspect they can be set from elsewhere...

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom