• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

"Clothing Hierarchy"

leviathan0999

Reactions
Patreon
leviathan0999
I have no idea how difficult it would be to code, but I'm imagining a sort of "coverage hierarchy" cooked into clothing items (or selectable under the "Customize" button.)

So any item of clothing would "suppress" bodily details like hair or nipples under it, and you can then set numeric values on each article of clothing such that the higher the score, a ny article will suppress any other article below it. So, say, underwear is scored "1," and it will suppress bodily details that would "Clip," but never itself clip through clothing on higher layers. So, say, imagine Hermione Granger in her Hogwarts uniform: her bra and panties score a 1, her tights a 2, her collared white shirt a 3, her skirt and tie a 4, and her V-neck sweater is a 5. Anything covered by the sweater is suppressed, but the top portion of the shirt and tie are visible above the "V." The tie suppresses the parts of the shirt directly under it. The hem of the sweater suppresses the upper part of the skirt. The skirt (and shoes) suppress the parts of the tights they cover, while the tights and shirt suppress the underwear.

Does this make sense? Does it sound plausible?

Makes sense absolutely and in general is a very good idea I guess. But, from my little knowledge, it cant be done with this engine (unity). Creating a clothing you have to create a mesh which fits on to a body. You can only adjust the space between both. So underwear would be typically very tight and jackets and such very loose so you can combine both. But both dont have colliders for each other, they only collide with the body no matter how much space is in between, set by the collision distance.

So, the idea is pretty nice, but its not possible, I think.

Back
Top Bottom