Clothing Preset States

ClubJulze

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
clubjulze
Clothing Presets are great, they save a lot of time in my editing process, sometimes many hours. However, they have a flaw in which when they are triggered they cause a momentary bit of lag. This is probably not noticeable in many scenes, but in our scenes they can be fairly jarring.

I am sure the reason for this is due to change in clothing preset essentially resetting each piece of clothing all at the same time and possibly other physics settings, as well.

What I propose is an option for Clothing Preset States. When you design a Clothing preset you would create a number of states associated with that preset, such as Fully Dressed, Bra Off, Panties Off, etc. Instead of reloading the entire clothing settings for the preset, it would only change what is different, such as undress, breast/butt adjustments, etc. Then you could trigger each state of that Clothing Preset.

maybe additionaly the option to store the preset+states with the scene exclusively, so that it does not clutter your preset folder, as those presets would probably only be really useful for the scene they were created for...

I think it would make sense to for the states to be part of the preset file. However, with presets, you can store them in Unique folders, such as ClubJulze/Diction/FullyDressed

Back
Top Bottom