Question Clothes as asssets. Is it possible?

Reactions
Is it possible to make clothing elements as assests of some kind? I want to make it look like person holds panties in his hand. Or panties/shorts lying on the floor/bed.

Is it possible to make clothing elements as assests of some kind? I want to make it look like person holds panties in his hand. Or panties/shorts lying on the floor/bed.
Well you need use this addon if you want make CUA clothing.

Upvote 0
Well you need use this addon if you want make CUA clothing.
I need opossite. I don't assests as clothing, i need clothing as assets. Still thanks for the plugin.

Upvote 0
You can't convert clothes as assets to use inside the enviro in VAM1. You need to do your own assets for that sadly.
What if you clone the body + clothing like on a mannequin. Then flatten and form it with bodymorphs to place it somewhere in the scene?

Upvote 0
What if you clone the body + clothing like on a mannequin. Then flatten and form it with bodymorphs to place it somewhere in the scene?

I don't see this as a proper solution. If you want a couple of clothes laying around, you need number of clothes X characters. Which is not viable at all.
You have a better time doing custom assets... better for perfs AND look :)

Upvote 0
I don't see this as a proper solution. If you want a couple of clothes laying around, you need number of clothes X characters. Which is not viable at all.
You have a better time doing custom assets... better for perfs AND look :)
I don't know how hard it is to make but I refered to something like this
1720562340.jpg

Upvote 0
I don't know how hard it is to make but I refered to something like this

I completely understood what you meant. And this is not a good approach. You have a fully rigged physically based character loaded for a piece of clothing. That's just a very very dirty hack if you'd do that.

Upvote 0
I completely understood what you meant. And this is not a good approach. You have a fully rigged physically based character loaded for a piece of clothing. That's just a very very dirty hack if you'd do that.
Ok just for little scenes. I mean you would have a few morphs and can choose to place any clothes you like on the chair or floor. maybe some can undirty it and making it less performance hungry?

Thought the mannequin is basically a bodymorph, too?

Upvote 0
I don't know why we're still discussing this lol
People have a hard time running a proper scene with two characters in VR. Stick to custom assets, that's all :p

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom