Claws for Female & Male

Clothing Claws for Female & Male

Fantana

Reactions
Fantana submitted a new resource:

Claws for Female & Male - Razor sharp blades!

Preview:
View attachment 336715

I recall this being requested by @AnonChunk , so I thought why not?
Again this has only been possible thanks to Stopper's plugins, all credit go to him!

The default positions of the claws are fitted to the base female & male models.
For instructions on how to use/change the settings within the Static clothing plugin follow Stopper's video:
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

I tried to apply these claws on a female model and got the following errors:
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Male/Fantana/Wolverine Claws R/Metal_scratched_002_COLOR.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Male/Fantana/Wolverine Claws R/Metal_scratched_002_SPEC.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Male/Fantana/Wolverine Claws R/Metal_scratched_002_NRM.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Male/Fantana/Wolverine Claws R/Metal_scratched_002_COLOR.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Male/Fantana/Wolverine Claws R/Metal_scratched_002_SPEC.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Male/Fantana/Wolverine Claws R/Metal_scratched_002_NRM.jpg is not valid

I tried to apply these claws on a female model and got the following errors:
Looks like I messed up while packing the VAR.
There's some editing necessary in the meta.json file to make the Static Clothing plugin work.
To speed up that process it probably messed up the rest of the file.

Will update as soon as possible!

Also my bad, should have tested it prior to upload it on the hub.

Fantana updated Claws for Female & Male with a new update entry:

Fixed texture error on load

I messed up while editing the meta.json file (to make Stopper's plugin work properly) which caused a texture loading issue.

!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Male/Fantana/Wolverine Claws R/Metal_scratched_002_NRM.jpg is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Fantana , great work on the claws and thanks for helping with my request . The second i saw these i downloaded to add to my wolverine look BUT im getting errors while using and the claws are a floppy mess Lol :LOL:. Its DEFO my end and when i can i will msg the error log but it has something to do with the plugins from stopper . Here is the error log

!> Compile of Stopper.ClothingPluginManager.3:/Custom/Scripts/Stopper/ClothingPluginManager/ClothingPluginManager.cs failed. Errors:
!> [CS1540]: Cannot access protected member `MVRPluginManager.RemoveAllPlugins()' via a qualifier of type `MVRPluginManager'. The qualifier must be of type `Stopper.ClothingPluginManager.Destructor' or derived from it in <Unknown> at [296, 15]
!> [CS]: Mono.CSharp.InternalErrorException: (289,16): Stopper.ClothingPluginManager.Destructor.OnDestroy() ---> Mono.CSharp.FatalException: Cannot access protected member `MVRPluginManager.RemoveAllPlugins()' via a qualifier of type `MVRPluginManager'. The qualifier must be of type `Stopper.ClothingPluginManager.Destructor' or derived from it
at Mono.CSharp.Report.Error (Int32 code, Location loc, System.String error) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.Report.Error (Int32 code, Location loc, System.String format, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.MemberExpr.Error_ProtectedMemberAccess (Mono.CSharp.ResolveContext rc, Mono.CSharp.MemberSpec member, Mono.CSharp.TypeSpec qualifier, Location loc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.OverloadResolver.ReportOverloadError (Mono.CSharp.ResolveContext rc, Mono.CSharp.MemberSpec best_candidate, IParametersMember pm, Mono.CSharp.Arguments args, Boolean params_expanded) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.OverloadResolver.ResolveMember[MethodSpec] (Mono.CSharp.ResolveContext rc, Mono.CSharp.Arguments& args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.MethodGroupExpr.OverloadResolve (Mono.CSharp.ResolveContext ec, Mono.CSharp.Arguments& args, IErrorHandler cerrors, Restrictions restr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.Invocation.DoResolveOverload (Mono.CSharp.ResolveContext ec) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.Invocation.DoResolveInvocation (Mono.CSharp.ResolveContext ec) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.Invocation.DoResolve (Mono.CSharp.ResolveContext rc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.Expression.Resolve (Mono.CSharp.ResolveContext ec, ResolveFlags flags) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Mono.CSharp.Method.Emit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.TypeDefinition.Emit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.ClassOrStruct.Emit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.Class.Emit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.TypeDefinition.Emit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.ClassOrStruct.Emit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.Class.Emit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.TypeDefinition.EmitContainer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.TypeContainer.EmitContainer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.NamespaceContainer.EmitContainer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.NamespaceContainer.EmitContainer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.ModuleContainer.EmitContainer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.AssemblyDefinition.Emit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at DynamicCSharp.Compiler.McsDriver.Compile (System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder& assembly, System.AppDomain domain, Boolean generateInMemory) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at DynamicCSharp.Compiler.McsCompiler.CompileFromSettings (Mono.CSharp.CompilerSettings settings, Boolean generateInMemory) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 in at [0, 0]
!> Exception during plugin script Init: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Stopper.StaticClothing.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Exception during compile of Stopper.StaticClothing.2:/Custom/Scripts/Stopper/StaticClothing/StaticClothing.cs: System.Exception: Exception during script init ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at MVRPluginManager.SyncPluginUrlInternal (.MVRPlugin mvrp, Boolean isFromConfirmDenyResponse) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Not a clue what this all means lol but any help would be appreciated .
Here is what the Claws look like when loaded too .

Attachments

• claws.jpg
    claws.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 0
Ok this is strange..
I just tried this on a clean VAM install and downloaded them through the in-game hub.
Worked fine on my end.

Looking around the forum/discussions from other plugins, i've seen similar errors caused by older VAM installs. (Error output MVRPluginManager)
Is that your case too?

Yeah looks like it and you could be right about older VAM install as im not on the Latest version . I will update and see if that works .

Just updated to the latest version of VAM and problem solved :) :) :) lol . MY bad for not updating and again , they look great on my wolverine look . Thanks so much for these and for your help (y)

Back
Top Bottom