Baseball cap for Female & Male

Clothing Baseball cap for Female & Male

Fantana

Reactions
Fantana submitted a new resource:

Baseball cap for Female & Male - Simple baseball cap headwear

Upon request, I ported another headwear.
This time it's a baseball cap for female and male. Which can be worn normal to the front or backwards.
The color can be adjusted to your liking through the diffuse color inside the clothing options.

The hair created for Nial's Baseball cap should also be compatible with this one.
I've listed a few compatible ones in the credits and created previews below.

Keep in...

Read more about this resource...

Fantana updated Baseball cap for Female & Male with a new update entry:

Version 2

I rewrapped both variants of the baseball cap again for both atoms. (Female & Male)
As stated in the main page, there was an issue when using morphs that changed the cranium/face of the person.
Which caused the hats to get distorted, depending on the morph used.

Thanks to @ascorad modified variant and of course his help, I managed to rewrap the caps to have way less distorsions than the first version.

Also, I added the modified variant by ascorad and his matching hair on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is awesome, surprised it took this long for someone to add a legit hat like this to the hub. I haven't had a chance to try this one out yet but I'm wondering if there's any chance of a tilted variation of this? Not sure if it's something anyone else wants but personally I wear hat like this tilted a bit to the side, like skater style I guess. Just throwing it out there, anyways appreciate you. Keep up the good work!
- JC

sun cap.jpg

Your baseball cap can also work as a Barbie sun cap 😎
Thanks for sharing 🙇‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom