Classic pool map

Assets Classic pool map

trety

Reactions
trety submitted a new resource:

Classic pool map - Pool from the very old game

Very classic pool environment ported from the ancient game.

6 versions in total: day [with and without skybox], night [the same], and 2 without any baked lights.

Using Jackaroo water rigs and hazmhox fluids for waterfall\shower.
Load a scene to have them correctly positioned.
I also saved a few zero poses around the map for lazy people like me.

SS:
[SPOILER="Promo...

Read more about this resource...

Hi. How to change the daytime?

Hello, where can I get the look shown in the screenshots?
Looks like a character from DMD renpy game
I'd PM you the link but your profile is private.
Search for SomePorter Dee

Last edited:
Hi. How to change the daytime?
There is no different 'day time' version, sorry.
Alt versions does have baked light baked in different location, resulting with completely different map shadows, but is still does have the same intensify\color as first day version.

A note. I'm gonna rebake them again, cuz i found out i can fix realtime shadows super easily thanks for hazmhox guide. I will reduce intensify a bit tho i think, since current level of them makes VaM lights shadows almost invisible on the 'bricks' part. Will update it in a few hours, or tommorow.
Looks like a character from DMD renpy game
I'd PM you the link but your profile is private.
Search for SomePorter Dee
It's Cara - with just recolored hairs from pink to blonde, from Vis Major [old Daz-rpg maker game]. And yeah Cara is using part of the 'Fillia', 'Sunny' etc morphs, same as Dee. Guess there was a time, back in 2018, when every single daz adult game dev were using them lol

trety updated Classic pool map with a new update entry:

Re-baked lights

Rebaked all the map versions with proper unity shadows library, thanks to hazmhox's guide.
So now all VaM lights does cast shadows on the map too, yay.
Reduced by a tiny bit lights intensity - 7.5% for day versions, and about 5% for the night. It still too bright on the bricks around the pools, makes VaM native light shadows barely visible, but these values gave me best colors\shadows ratio all around the map i could get.

With this version i consider this little project of mine to be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom