Classic Bathtub

Assets Classic Bathtub

Juno

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Juno submitted a new resource:

Classic Bathtub - Sketchfab asset conversion

Hey all!! Here we have simple classic bathtub ported from sketchfab after a Discord request from @C&G-STUDIO

Original asset by RenderArteStudio on Sketchfab https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/classic-bathtub-7427e2c0c32c44b89deb058f6583742a is licensed CC-BY

I'd love to add water 🌊 I tried and failed so if anyone can help with that please do hit me up in the discussion
View attachment 294932

Read more about this resource...

Hi! @Juno Thank you for sharing this, I can try to add a water surface with physical collision effects to it. However, I might need an overhead sectional view from you (as a reference for the shape mask).

This is a plugin-type water body. It creates a water surface on the empty atom, with effects like physical collision, refraction, and reflection. Furthermore, you can customize various properties of these effects. It's currently still in the development phase but is very close to release. All you need is a shape mask similar to a alpha channel to customize its shape and size. I think it's very suitable for this bathtub.

Last edited:
That sounds like an excellent plugin to me!!! I cannot tell you how many times I've wanted to add water to things irregularly shaped. I'm waiting with baited breath for that one!

Back
Top Bottom