Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.deviantart.com
Patreon
VaMBeautyShop
CuteSvetlana submitted a new resource:

Ciri, Triss and Yennefer Skin Textures - Skin Textures Repackage

With compliments from the NoOC channel crew, find attached a complete repackage to .var of Ciri, Triss and Yennefer skin textures incorporating the fantastic original work of GenericMale51 plus SunTzu's very nice high definition textures and FeedTheRancor's 'special part' pink addon

Big thanks to @generic_male_51 and @SunTzu for allowing me to make it. The skin textures are organised by author and renamed to allow one-click 'Mass Import' action.

The 1 GB var is too large for the Hub to...

Read more about this resource...

thanks for uploading this. the gen textures are sadly not complete or something is wrong (weird artifacts, not completely covering the area etc). Did I miss something or is it only compatible for a certain type of female/morph active?. The rest is fine.

all of the uhd-genitals files. see attachment as an example. tried a few different models. they are also more blurry compared to the other sharp textures Unbenannt.PNG

all of the uhd-genitals files. see attachment as an example. tried a few different models. they are also more blurry compared to the other sharp textures
View attachment 18693

Hi Rep,
I feared I had somehow mismatched the files when I created the var package so I checked them. No error on this side.
The genital textures were made by unwrapping the source to Genesis 2 mesh. It appears the genital textures are not seamless for that reason. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom