Choose Your Fighter! - BETA VERSION

Scenes Choose Your Fighter! - BETA VERSION

Dotty

Reactions
Patreon
DottyVAM
Dotty submitted a new resource:

Choose Your Fighter! - BETA VERSION - Test your might against VAM's strongest fighters!

*This scene was designed for play in VR and Desktop, leaving Embody during transitions can break poses*

Welcome challengers! Come test your might against the most fearsome fighters VAM has to offer. Dodge their intense blows and strike when the opportunity is clear, but be careful not to take too many hits! Prove yourself a worthy opponent to these seductive warriors and win a chance to unlock their special moves...

[ATTACH...​

Read more about this resource...

Having an issue with some dependencies. Oddly enough, even though I removed the paid content from VAM, Noc_This' gym gear for Cammy is still listed as a reference. Played around with the appearance preset with no dice. I will likely address this in a quick update later tonight if I can determine the problem.

1698968377948.png
that's it. then how to activate?

I'll look into this, but are you sure you have the plugins by CheesyFX installed? As for the issue with the icons not appearing, I would try pressing ESC to get out of Embody, moving up so you're in the level (it's above the spawn location) and pressing the reset button from that area. I am not sure what those errors are regarding the MVRPluginManager, but that seems like an install level issue. I'll ask some people who know these issues better and get back to you as soon as I can.

Interesting Idea, I like it. May want to reconsider the spinning animation on Cammy though, the physics of it may cause an explosion or some other weirdness.

Cheesy FX has installed.
View attachment 303103
It seems like none of the buttons are spawning for some reason. I would go into the Select Atom menu and see if there was an issue with the SceneLoad LogicBrick. It is listed as LB_SceneLoad in the menu, you can trigger a reset from there. If the buttons still do not appear, then you could also look to see if the individual atoms are turned off (B_Cammy, B_Reset, B_Start).
As for the errors, I really do think that is an issue with the install of the game from what I've found elsewhere. I would try updating/reinstalling the game through the VaM_Updater application. Lmk if any of this helps.

Interesting Idea, I like it. May want to reconsider the spinning animation on Cammy though, the physics of it may cause an explosion or some other weirdness.
I had some interesting explosions, yeah haha. I put some recommended settings on the scene page that worked really well for me (y)

I deleted it and reinstalled it. all the same. I guess my hands are growing out of the wrong place. I'll try later
B_Kim, B_Reset, B_Start are not in the list.
:(
1699038743687.png

Last edited:
This has got me stumped, the atoms aren't even there. I know others have used the scene without issue, so I don't believe it's a problem with the package on my end, but I can't think of a reason they wouldn't be listed. All buttons in the scene are ImagePanel button triggers, so maybe there's an issue there? I deleted all local resources from my install so it would only depend on the compiled scene, and everything still worked. I'll continue to look into it, but I'm not sure what the issue might be.

I solved the problem. I'm just a fool. I haven't been in for a long time. I had an old version of VAM.

Attachments

• 1700177101636.png
    1700177101636.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom