CheesyPluginSuite

Plugins CheesyPluginSuite

CheesyFX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
CheesyFX submitted a new resource:

CheesyPluginSuit - Auto adds and updates all of my plugins

This session plugin lets you add and auto update any of my plugins to existing scenes or to newly added persons. You can choose which plugins you want on which gender and the settings stored in the scene will be preserved (assuming the versions are compatible).
Additionally, you can auto add a predefined, vanilla PluginPreset of your choosing per gender.

It's the evolution of the session plugin of ShakeIt, but also...

Read more about this resource...

@CheesyFX
is there a way to configure any userdefaults or something like that, to disable readmylips when bodylanguage gets loaded on a new atom with this sessionplugin?
i want to use it whenever i see fit, but it eats alot of fps in my experience so far. Thats why i dont want it to be enabled by default.

@CheesyFX
is there a way to configure any userdefaults or something like that, to disable readmylips when bodylanguage gets loaded on a new atom with this sessionplugin?
i want to use it whenever i see fit, but it eats alot of fps in my experience so far. Thats why i dont want it to be enabled by default.
No, currently not, but I'll think about it.

Thanks once again for a convenient plugin! I just wanted to add that it doesn't seem to load the preset settings of DiviningForeskin. It is starting with default setttings instead.

Thanks once again for a convenient plugin! I just wanted to add that it doesn't seem to load the preset settings of DiviningForeskin. It is starting with default setttings instead.
Thanks! Well, it just merge loads the PluginPreset you select and does not alter it in any way. Have you tried aplying your preset manually?

Thanks! Well, it just merge loads the PluginPreset you select and does not alter it in any way. Have you tried aplying your preset manually?
Yep, it works by setting the preset again after loading the scene but I was hoping it would just load the favored settings from the start. The session plugin Scene Ninja does it and keeps all settings from the plugin preset. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/sceneninja.20229/

Yep, it works by setting the preset again after loading the scene but I was hoping it would just load the favored settings from the start. The session plugin Scene Ninja does it and keeps all settings from the plugin preset. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/sceneninja.20229/
I don't follow. What "favourite settings" are you talking about? A preset has plugins and settings you define upon storing it. These get loaded by my plugin.

I don't follow. What "favourite settings" are you talking about? A preset has plugins and settings you define upon storing it. These get loaded by my plugin.
Yea, that's my point. The settings I defined for DiviningForeskin in that preset don't get loaded . Instead, it loads its default settings.
If it just happens on my end, then I don't care. I just thought it might be a potential bug.

Last edited:
CheesyFX updated CheesyPluginSuite with a new update entry:

v4: Auto downloading

I REALLY like this update. It lifts the whole thing to a new level, I think :)

The plugin now automatically downloads the latest versions of my plugins from the hub. You can toggle this feature for every plugin. Don't forget to update your User Defaults. The download takes place on three occasions:
  1. Right after VaM startup. If there's something to download, expect a small hickup and the plugin warning.
  2. For each plugin there is a button to force the download. Useful if you have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After enabling this session plugin, my sound is heavily overdriven and distorted. I did not install your MasterVolume plugin.

After enabling this session plugin, my sound is heavily overdriven and distorted. I did not install your MasterVolume plugin.

View attachment 297110
Thanks for the report, but this is not caused by the Suite. If anything, then by BodyLanguage, but even that sounds very strange. Was BL active on the female before you added the suite? If not, just add BL manually. Does it appear in other scenes too?

Was BL active on the female before you added the suite?
no

If not, just add BL manually.
Let me check

Does it appear in other scenes too?
yes

The issue started after updating the plugin suite but I'm having a hard time comprehending how all of your plugins interact with each other. It's not super apparent from spending a couple of minutes with the code.

What do you think about using a message bus? Wouldn't that be a neat solution?

no

Let me check

yes

The issue started after updating the plugin suite but I'm having a hard time comprehending how all of your plugins interact with each other. It's not super apparent from spending a couple of minutes with the code.

What do you think about using a message bus? Wouldn't that be a neat solution?
FlexIt interacts with HeelAdjust and WatchMe interacts with FocusOnMe. That's it. None of this is related to sound.

The interaction has to be between BL and something in the scene. Your video suggests that there are triggers or plugins that play (head) audio files. This could potentially conflict, cause BL also plays moans through the head audio. But it does that only if the AudioSource isn't playing. Additionally, I really don't get how this could distort the sound, even if 2 sources are trying to play.

I very rarely use 3rd party scenes. If so, then the ones from sxs4 or zeeko (smasher), but these can be considered very simple. Would be cool if you could check which feature actually causes this. :)

Message bus? I'd rather have fun in a massage bus, lol :)
Joke aside - what do you mean? Setting up a debug system to print all sorts of messages? Seems like a lot of work for... what? It wouldn't help in this situation, cause the error is tied to some VaM/Unity things and not inside my plugin universe.

Last edited:
FlexIt interacts with HeelAdjust and WatchMe interacts with FocusOnMe. That's it. None of this is related to sound.

The interaction has to be between BL and something in the scene. Your video suggests that there are triggers or plugins that play (head) audio files. This could potentially conflict, cause BL also plays moans through the head audio. But it does that only if the AudioSource isn't playing. Additionally, I really don't get how this could distort the sound, even if 2 sources are trying to play.

I very rarely use 3rd party scenes. If so, then the ones from sxs4 or zeeko (smasher), but these can be considered very simple. Would be cool if you could check which feature actually causes this. :)

Message bus? I'd rather have fun in a massage bus, lol :)
Joke aside - what do you mean? Setting up a debug system to print all sorts of messages? Seems like a lot of work for... what? It wouldn't help in this situation, cause the error is tied to some VaM/Unity things and not inside my plugin universe.
You can hear the wave sounds getting louder, too. That's definitely not a head audio source.

Nah it's not about debugging. It's used in microservice architectures, for example (which your plugins are in a way). Think of it as events+handlers but instead of having tons of different events and places where they're hooked up, you have one event (-bus) and send all kinds of different messages through it. You pump all events into a queue and spread them to whomever is concerned. Each message you can send is represented by a single class, which makes it very easy to grasp how your software communicates internally and where messages are sent/received.

Nah it's not about debugging. It's used in microservice architectures, for example (which your plugins are in a way). Think of it as events+handlers but instead of having tons of different events and places where they're hooked up, you have one event (-bus) and send all kinds of different messages through it. You pump all events into a queue and spread them to whomever is concerned. Each message you can send is represented by a single class, which makes it very easy to grasp how your software communicates internally and where messages are sent/received.
Sounds cool, but I'm a self made noob at coding. I only studied math and physics...
So yeah, maybe I'm able to do that when starting to code for VaM2 :)

🤷‍♂️ happens in an otherwise empty scene, too

Sounds cool, but I'm a self made noob at coding. I only studied math and physics...
So yeah, maybe I'm able to do that when starting to code for VaM2 :)
If you ever have an hour to spare and don't know what to do:
I envy you for having studied physics, by the way 😁

I know, right? That's why I'm pointing out your plugins are a bit too tightly coupled. I have no idea what part of the code to even look at.
That's not a coupling issue. BL interferes with the test audio source it seems.

Back
Top Bottom