C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

Charming "Charlotte" - That damn smile...:P

This time I played around with custom sculpting / custom morphs, kind of tried to wrap hy head around it and put some time into her. I lost myself in details to get her just like I like her to be.

However don't expect an AAA flaweless model since my main interest is and will be scene creation, don't be too harsh with me :p .She might appear in some upcoming releases so I am sharing her with you upfront.

Enjoy! <3

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

This is great work. What programs do you use for your custom sculpting prior to importing into VAM? And do you follow a standard workflow?

Well first off I am not a pro in sculpting and/or model creation in general. I just followed this guide to wrap my head around it and build models to my liking - no big production at all, just a side track work.

Not the complete model is sculpted out of a brick (the standart model). I morphed it already in a good direction using the in built morphs and wanted to define some details like the breast shape / collar bone region / center gap aswell as parts of the feet and general Hip/Belly shape / tight dip and contour.

In the final step all applied morphs are merged into one character morph using a morph merger like this one so no artifacts remain and you end up with a clean and neat body morph.

Sometimes I stick to some rare texture work. In this case I am using PS and substance painter. But that's an other sheet of paper =D
This is great work. What programs do you use for your custom sculpting prior to importing into VAM? And do you follow a standard workflow?

Well first off I am not a pro in sculpting and/or model creation in general. I just followed this guide to wrap my head around it and build models to my liking - no big production at all, just a side track work.

Not the complete model is sculpted out of a brick (the standart model). I morphed it already in a good direction using the in built morphs and wanted to define some details like the breast shape / collar bone region / center gap aswell as parts of the feet and general Hip/Belly shape / tight dip and contour.

In the final step all applied morphs are merged into one character morph using a morph merger like this one so no artifacts remain and you end up with a clean and neat body morph.

Sometimes I stick to some rare texture work. In this case I am using PS and substance painter. But that's an other sheet of paper =D

Awesome response, thanks for taking the time to write that!

Back
Top Bottom