• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Solved Changing Appearances Issues

Reactions
is there a way to change model appearances in a scene without it disturbing the original animation settings at all?

Solution
Yes, by loading a appearance preset (see tutorials) and keeping the same scale as the original (Control & Physics 1).
Naturally, how well it works depends on the body differences with the original and how the scene is made.
Yes, by loading a appearance preset (see tutorials) and keeping the same scale as the original (Control & Physics 1).
Naturally, how well it works depends on the body differences with the original and how the scene is made.

Upvote 0
Solution
i think that's where my issue lies many times, body differences. if a scene is made with a skinny model and my model is a little thicc, things get out of whack. thx.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom