Scenes Cell

SuperSamoth

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
SuperSamoth submitted a new resource:

Cell - Now you understand why you weren't given the same cell

Read more about this resource...
er not sure what the SuperSamoth.Cell.1 var file is about as just contains a blank jpg image lol
think you forgot the json file . as you will have 2 images you have to select the one that is the json , as the jpg will automatically be assigned to it

er not sure what the SuperSamoth.Cell.1 var file is about as just contains a blank jpg image lol
think you forgot the json file . as you will have 2 images you have to select the one that is the json , as the jpg will automatically be assigned to it
Ah fuck me I deleted a bunch of shit from the var I must have took it out as well xD thanks for telling me !

Oh indeed I see what you say I selected the jpg instead of the json x) ty

I have fecked up a few times too ,forgetting or missing something lol,
i notice you have the dreaded RG glute morphs mate , they are sodding pain
it attaches to any characters you save , its like a parasite morph
get rid mate of any RG glute morphs ,
eg , /Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/RG InOut.vmi
RG Side2Side.vmi ,RG UpDown2.vmi .
these came from Eros who got them from some where else
its not very dazzling having a deformed right butt cheek.
Great scene though mate, keep up the good work.

I have fecked up a few times too ,forgetting or missing something lol,
i notice you have the dreaded RG glute morphs mate , they are sodding pain
it attaches to any characters you save , its like a parasite morph
get rid mate of any RG glute morphs ,
eg , /Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/RG InOut.vmi
RG Side2Side.vmi ,RG UpDown2.vmi .
these came from Eros who got them from some where else
its not very dazzling having a deformed right butt cheek.
Great scene though mate, keep up the good work.
Holy shit did not know about that ! the morph mst xD Thanks for warning me, I've deleted it x)
Thanks, very simple scene but I'm quite fond of this kind of simple scene ^^ you too

Holy shit did not know about that ! the morph mst xD Thanks for warning me, I've deleted it x)
Thanks, very simple scene but I'm quite fond of this kind of simple scene ^^ you too
yeah they are a pain mate i forgot to mention to delete the vmb files too, i wasn't aware at start until i noticed one my characters butt cheeks looked odd
then i had to check my other character looks to see which ones had the dam morphs
was a pain. you may get an error morphs can't be found but re-saving the look solves that.
meshed VR was aware of it . first reported in feb 2020
i have let eros know about it .

Yeah I deleted everything ty :) 2020 xD Taking their sweet time, well I think this will never be solved with them working on 2x. "The morph of unknown origins"

Back
Top Bottom