Captured futa Orc

Scenes Captured futa Orc

WeebUVR

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
I cannot seem to get her to cum. Even with adjusting arousal settings, it doesn’t seem to happen. Some of the pre-cum comes out, but nothing after that. I have only tried giving a handjob for now. Any tips or how long it should take?

I cannot seem to get her to cum. Even with adjusting arousal settings, it doesn’t seem to happen. Some of the pre-cum comes out, but nothing after that. I have only tried giving a handjob for now. Any tips or how long it should take?

Make sure your physics rate is set to 90hz in settings.

one of the sliders named Arousal shows how arused she is, once its full, she will cum.

Make sure your physics rate is set to 90hz in settings.

one of the sliders named Arousal shows how arused she is, once its full, she will cum.
OK awesome I will try this out. Awesome work btw. Keep it up!

Any thoughts why the orc would load in weird poses? scene 1 and 2 loads her partially inside the walls.
running VAM 1.19.2.2, with easy mate IV installed. I also installed all the dependencies listed on the scene download page.

Last edited:
Any thoughts why the orc would load in weird poses? scene 1 and 2 loads her partially inside the walls.
running VAM 1.19.2.2, with easy mate IV installed. I also installed all the dependencies listed on the scene download page.
No clue, try updating to latest version of VaM.

Hey just wanted to check back. I have played the scene a few more times and her "Arousal" never seems to move at all. I have the arousal adjustment at it's highest, but have also tried the default and the middle. I'm at a loss for what to do. She does however step forward once she gets erect so somethings is working. Oh well.

Still a fantastic scene though so thank you so much. Just became a patreon member because of it. Cheers!

Hey just wanted to check back. I have played the scene a few more times and her "Arousal" never seems to move at all. I have the arousal adjustment at it's highest, but have also tried the default and the middle. I'm at a loss for what to do. She does however step forward once she gets erect so somethings is working. Oh well.

Still a fantastic scene though so thank you so much. Just became a patreon member because of it. Cheers!
that is a strange, seems like another uniqe issue. not sure how to help...

If you understand VaM a bit, you can checkit in edit mode. there are 2 collision triggers attached to base and tip of the dick, both are filtered to only get triggered by your VR hands or head collider and they work with pump trigger plugin to increase arousal.
so you can check if the triggers are registering your hands or if the pump plugin is working right...

If you understand VaM a bit, you can checkit in edit mode. there are 2 collision triggers attached to base and tip of the dick, both are filtered to only get triggered by your VR hands or head collider and they work with pump trigger plugin to increase arousal.
so you can check if the triggers are registering your hands or if the pump plugin is working right...
The pump plugin is something I will be looking into. Thanks again for your input and sorry for the bother. Keep it up with the great work

Is there a pump plug in that is built in or is there a plugin that you have downloaded and use for your videos?

So, I've just gotten introduced to VR and have found my way here. I have NO idea how to run this file or what to do. I'm not expecting you to do a step by step process obviously. I'm just a bit oblivious as to what to do and would just like a link or a point in the right direction. I would be very grateful, thank you.

P.S. Love the work you've done and I cant wait to see what comes next!

So, I've just gotten introduced to VR and have found my way here. I have NO idea how to run this file or what to do. I'm not expecting you to do a step by step process obviously. I'm just a bit oblivious as to what to do and would just like a link or a point in the right direction. I would be very grateful, thank you.

P.S. Love the work you've done and I cant wait to see what comes next!
Download the file WeebU.Captured_Futa_orc2.2 and place it into your VaM folders AddonPackages Edit: also you can opt into the Beta in the VaM updater app that gives you access to a In-game store that downloads for you

How do you get the hand in VR? I cant seem to grab her dick properly (when i try to grab her dick i just end up pulling her up by the base lol) and my 'hands' are just the Red and Blue balls that i assume are VAM default? Im using the Oculus Quest 2 if that makes a difference

Sorry to bother. But when I load in only her ankles are chained in and she just lies on the floor. I've set it to 90hz and downloaded all the Dependencies. Can anyone give me some pointers?

Really nicely done. Just wanted to check if this is still compatible with the latest 2022 vam version? Alot of stuff isn't working for me

Sorry to bother. But when I load in only her ankles are chained in and she just lies on the floor. I've set it to 90hz and downloaded all the Dependencies. Can anyone give me some pointers?
yeah it should work.

Back
Top Bottom