• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Captain to the Bridge!

Assets Captain to the Bridge!

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Farger submitted a new resource:

Captain to the Bridge! - Welcome aboard a 36-meter-wide starship bridge with desks, computer screens, and holographic display

This resource includes a 36-meter-wide starship bridge with science, communication, engineering and tactical displays. The large tactical map tables in the center of the bridge include holographic scans of enemy ships in the sector. The main bridge asset does not include chairs by default. This arrangement enables the included chairs to be added all at once, or one by one, or you could add your own sci-fi chairs. Additionally, the main door leaving the bridge is a separate asset for the...

Read more about this resource...

I like space themes, and you are probably the best in vam in this area, I see you also like space. With all due respect, there is something missing in your work, maybe you should try vamifier for assets and postmagick to improve graphics and give space a more expressive look, think about these.

I like space themes, and you are probably the best in vam in this area, I see you also like space. With all due respect, there is something missing in your work, maybe you should try vamifier for assets and postmagick to improve graphics and give space a more expressive look, think about these.
This resource is an asset, and hence it is best to have minimal dependencies, ideally none. I try real hard to make elaborate "demonstration" scenes for the assets and yet not compound dependencies that not everyone wants in the mix. All those other fine resources can be added on by creators who want to make scenes with further additions and enhancements of this asset. I could post a full blown separate scene if that helps, but the intent here is a minimally dependent asset. Please private message me for any further feedback, I am always open to other perspectives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom