CanvasButton

Plugins CanvasButton

chenrong

Reactions
chenrong submitted a new resource:

CanvasButton - ui

Intro:

This is a simple and easy UI buttons that can exposed in 2D interface and trigger event by u customs.

Usage:

First: Create empty atom and bind this script. (it can instance more canvas button if u want)

View attachment 324829

Second: Open script UI, named button and AddButton. Then the 2D UI button will appear in the interface.

View attachment 324830

Have enjoy :D.

Recommand:
  • It can trigger other event or...​

Read more about this resource...

There have something different. I used Vamstory plugin frequency, it's amaze and awesome.

• The VamStory can offer very beautiful UIbutton in 3D atom(also offer Slider/ToggleButton etc...), and always face with player field.
  • This CanvasButton is live in 2D interface(like it's on our screen)

The image is different in vision effect.
1705681654667.png

Very nice! I have a suggestion: make it possible to remove/rename created buttons. Currently, if you make a mistake and you already made bunch of buttons, the only way to reset is to reset the whole plugin and lose all progress. I tried doing multiple instances of the plugin, but if you have one button each, they will overlap, so there's not much point in doing that.

Very nice! I have a suggestion: make it possible to remove/rename created buttons. Currently, if you make a mistake and you already made bunch of buttons, the only way to reset is to reset the whole plugin and lose all progress. I tried doing multiple instances of the plugin, but if you have one button each, they will overlap, so there's not much point in doing that.
Yes! your suggestion is very practical. I rebuild this plugin with Colored/Position/Geometry/Spacing basic function. And support anybutton change name or delete.

Now I'm written and record the new plugin usage. maybe tonight or tomerrow I'll post this new version.

1705844448054.png

chenrong updated CanvasButton with a new update entry:

CanvasButton

Abstract:

Hi there!

I'm rebulid this plugin used @MacGruber framework in the past few days.

The canvasButton plugin version 1.0 have something defect like can't rename/delete button, and unable adjust position flexible. there solved in this version.

But this version still not support VR-mode, it's sad but I'll update in future version.

Intro:

This is a simple UI plugin can generate a 2D interface button in the screen.

Usage:

1. Add...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wow, this is insane update! Can't wait to try it out, thank you! Also yea, position was an issue, coz at 40 FOV buttons were not fully visible, but I see you thought of that as well. This is for sure going for my must have plugins from now on :)

Wow, this is insane update! Can't wait to try it out, thank you! Also yea, position was an issue, coz at 40 FOV buttons were not fully visible, but I see you thought of that as well. This is for sure going for my must have plugins from now on :)
It's my pleasure 😉

Did you mean ScreenShot Mode in FOV 40?
This plugin button is create on ManagerPrefab that invisable when close the control panel
In ScreenShot-Mode will be auto close the control panel.

If not, maybe change position slider to move button to screen aside.

我点了生成,但是没看见按钮
可以先确定一下在 Button Quick Trigger 以及 Selected Button 里面是否都出现了按钮选项,如果出现了说明按钮已经成功生成了,可能是因为分辨率的问题,按钮显示在了当前可显示的范围之外。

这样的话拖动一下Position属性,将按钮拖回可视屏幕之内即可。

如果控制面板关闭了话,按钮也是不可见的,这一点需要注意一下

Incredible work on your plugin! I also like how you opted to have the on and off triggers of your toggle buttons separate. It makes life so much easier.

Don't know if it's possible, but one thing I'd suggest is to allow for the UI to scale depending on the user's FoV. Just so that, for example, if you have UI in the corners it doesn't get cut off or placed in a weird position if the user changes their FoV.

Incredible work on your plugin! I also like how you opted to have the on and off triggers of your toggle buttons separate. It makes life so much easier.

Don't know if it's possible, but one thing I'd suggest is to allow for the UI to scale depending on the user's FoV. Just so that, for example, if you have UI in the corners it doesn't get cut off or placed in a weird position if the user changes their FoV.
Hi

Yes I doesn't thought about zoom in different FOV because I usually use 40 FOV and never adjust.
In this version can adjust x/y/z position slider to achieve screen (I know it very inconvenient🤣)

By the way, do you used fixed FOV like 50/60? or dynamic adjust in scene? I want to know usage habits and add it to future feature

Hi

Yes I doesn't thought about zoom in different FOV because I usually use 40 FOV and never adjust.
In this version can adjust x/y/z position slider to achieve screen (I know it very inconvenient🤣)

By the way, do you used fixed FOV like 50/60? or dynamic adjust in scene? I want to know usage habits and add it to future feature
In most cases I'm normally fixed at around 60-65 FoV, but depending on what I'm doing I might lower it to 40. I tend to adjust it a lot.

It was just a suggestion tho so no pressure to do it if ya don't want to. 😆

IT IS AMIZING PLUG ! good job!
If you add a small feature, it may have a huge improvement on the plugin, which is to display the mouse in VR mode and can be used to operate the plugin to control the field of vision and button. You know, the mouse is actually more useful, more accurate and faster in VR than the controller, and it has no learning cost! I look forward to this feature! 😄 (honeyselect2 has this feature, very useful!)
无标题4f342.png

Attachments​

In most cases I'm normally fixed at around 60-65 FoV, but depending on what I'm doing I might lower it to 40. I tend to adjust it a lot.

It was just a suggestion tho so no pressure to do it if ya don't want to. 😆
It's doesn't matter😉, I try to get FOV last night and bind to buttons, but view field and canvas position not linear correlation completed so I create middle variable to correct&control canvas view distance.

It's not perfect but at least it won't run around and zoom offset. Maybe I can find a good method I will update FOV bind function future.

This is achieve effect now, I'll post in next version.

1.gif

IT IS AMIZING PLUG ! good job!
If you add a small feature, it may have a huge improvement on the plugin, which is to display the mouse in VR mode and can be used to operate the plugin to control the field of vision and button. You know, the mouse is actually more useful, more accurate and faster in VR than the controller, and it has no learning cost! I look forward to this feature! 😄 (honeyselect2 has this feature, very useful!)
View attachment 331100

Attachments​

Yes I strongly agree mouse important in scene. But I rarely play games in VRmode(I have never played honeyselect in VR), So sorry I can't understand, please be detailed 😂

Yes I strongly agree mouse important in scene. But I rarely play games in VRmode(I have never played honeyselect in VR), So sorry I can't understand, please be detailed 😂
兄弟是国人吗? 😄 是的话可以加q裙12981658 探讨
1、vam这个游戏,我个人感觉,vr玩的效果,远远远远远大于桌面玩。同一个人站在你面前,vr里的感受,远超桌面
2、i社的honeyselcet1和2,以及playhome,以及恋活这些,都有vr补丁,且都是用鼠标玩的vr,且体验非常好,且鼠标操作方便程度远远大于手柄。
a.他们的实现方式是:在vr世界中,只有人物场景这些元素是3d的,而操作的ui界面,只是浮在眼前的一个平面, 就像vision pro的一个窗口,固定悬挂在空间中,里面包含了各类型按钮,可以用鼠标点击操作,而鼠标则是在这个平面窗口中移动。
b.鼠标的移动在平面窗口中,但鼠标除了点击平面中的各类按钮外,还可以操作转动视角,滚轮可以拉远和拉近视角距离,其操作方式与桌面端一模一样。
总结来看相当于把桌面端的游戏界面,完全复刻进了vr,漂浮在vr空间中的一个平面窗口,鼠标可以在里面和桌面端一样的点击操作。但唯一改变的是人物和场景这些元素,从2d变为了3d
vr的核心,其实不是对ui按钮的3d化,而是对人物场景的3d化。 ui按钮的操作便捷度,鼠标>>>>>手柄。对于视野的操作,鼠标也很方便,旋转,拉近。如果再结合上posecamera插件里的平滑视角移动,就完美了!

AI translate :

bro is chinese?😄

1、For the game VAM, I feel that the effect of playing with VR is far far far greater than playing on the desktop. When the same person stands in front of you, the feeling in VR is far far superior to that on the desktop.

2、The illusion HoneySelect 1 and 2, as well as PlayHome and sunshine, all have VR patches, and they are all played with mouse in VR, and the experience is very good. And the convenience of mouse operation is far greater than that of the controller.

a. Their implementation method is: In the VR world, only the characters and scene elements are 3D, while the operating UI interface is just a plane floating in front of you. It's like a window of Vision Pro hanging in space, containing various types of buttons that can be clicked by the mouse, and the mouse moves within this plane window. just like UEVR plug(very famous).

b.The mouse movement is in the plane window, but besides clicking various buttons in the plane, the mouse can also rotate the perspective, and the scroll wheel can zoom in and out. The operation method is exactly the same as that on the desktop.

In summary, it is equivalent to completely replicating the desktop game interface into VR, floating it as a plane window in the VR space. The mouse can click and operate within it just like on the desktop. But the only change is that the characters and scenes change from 2D to 3D.

The core of VR is not to make the UI buttons 3D, but to make the characters and scenes 3D. The convenience of UI button operation, mouse >>> controller. For perspective operation, the mouse is also very convenient, rotation, zoom in and out. If combined with the smooth perspective movement in PoseCamera plugin, it will be perfect!
_20240204123658.jpg

兄弟是国人吗? 😄 是的话可以加q裙12981658 探讨
1、vam这个游戏,我个人感觉,vr玩的效果,远远远远远大于桌面玩。同一个人站在你面前,vr里的感受,远超桌面
2、i社的honeyselcet1和2,以及playhome,以及恋活这些,都有vr补丁,且都是用鼠标玩的vr,且体验非常好,且鼠标操作方便程度远远大于手柄。
a.他们的实现方式是:在vr世界中,只有人物场景这些元素是3d的,而操作的ui界面,只是浮在眼前的一个平面, 就像vision pro的一个窗口,固定悬挂在空间中,里面包含了各类型按钮,可以用鼠标点击操作,而鼠标则是在这个平面窗口中移动。
b.鼠标的移动在平面窗口中,但鼠标除了点击平面中的各类按钮外,还可以操作转动视角,滚轮可以拉远和拉近视角距离,其操作方式与桌面端一模一样。
总结来看相当于把桌面端的游戏界面,完全复刻进了vr,漂浮在vr空间中的一个平面窗口,鼠标可以在里面和桌面端一样的点击操作。但唯一改变的是人物和场景这些元素,从2d变为了3d
vr的核心,其实不是对ui按钮的3d化,而是对人物场景的3d化。 ui按钮的操作便捷度,鼠标>>>>>手柄。对于视野的操作,鼠标也很方便,旋转,拉近。如果再结合上posecamera插件里的平滑视角移动,就完美了!

AI translate :

bro is chinese?😄

1、For the game VAM, I feel that the effect of playing with VR is far far far greater than playing on the desktop. When the same person stands in front of you, the feeling in VR is far far superior to that on the desktop.

2、The illusion HoneySelect 1 and 2, as well as PlayHome and sunshine, all have VR patches, and they are all played with mouse in VR, and the experience is very good. And the convenience of mouse operation is far greater than that of the controller.

a. Their implementation method is: In the VR world, only the characters and scene elements are 3D, while the operating UI interface is just a plane floating in front of you. It's like a window of Vision Pro hanging in space, containing various types of buttons that can be clicked by the mouse, and the mouse moves within this plane window. just like UEVR plug(very famous).

b.The mouse movement is in the plane window, but besides clicking various buttons in the plane, the mouse can also rotate the perspective, and the scroll wheel can zoom in and out. The operation method is exactly the same as that on the desktop.

In summary, it is equivalent to completely replicating the desktop game interface into VR, floating it as a plane window in the VR space. The mouse can click and operate within it just like on the desktop. But the only change is that the characters and scenes change from 2D to 3D.

The core of VR is not to make the UI buttons 3D, but to make the characters and scenes 3D. The convenience of UI button operation, mouse >>> controller. For perspective operation, the mouse is also very convenient, rotation, zoom in and out. If combined with the smooth perspective movement in PoseCamera plugin, it will be perfect!View attachment 331106
对的,现在VR确实比桌面端会更加写实一些。我之前买了quest2,但是因为散光的问题玩起来比较费劲,再加上有一点晕3D,所以我现在还是更喜欢在桌面端玩。

实际上2D的界面一直是VAM的一个缺陷,我玩过sunshine,I社的PositionCamera我觉得很方便,可以在场景里面直接固定视角以及切换,后期我可能会将这个插件Fork后进行一定的定制化升级。

不过你说的这个功能应该是指在VR下也能接入鼠标进行操作,这个是属于另一类的通用插件,这个插件(CanvasButton)主要是建立一个用户界面的交互按钮,所以这类的功能不能实现在这个插件下,或许以后有时间我也会研究一下这个功能 😂

下一个版本我计划加入键盘的响应,这样或许能增加一点点的便利性。

因为我平常比较喜欢自己研究,群我就不加了,感谢你的好意,如果针对这个插件有什么新颖的想法欢迎在这个讨论区一起讨论 😉

对的,现在VR确实比桌面端会更加写实一些。我之前买了quest2,但是因为散光的问题玩起来比较费劲,再加上有一点晕3D,所以我现在还是更喜欢在桌面端玩。

实际上2D的界面一直是VAM的一个缺陷,我玩过sunshine,I社的PositionCamera我觉得很方便,可以在场景里面直接固定视角以及切换,后期我可能会将这个插件Fork后进行一定的定制化升级。

不过你说的这个功能应该是指在VR下也能接入鼠标进行操作,这个是属于另一类的通用插件,这个插件(CanvasButton)主要是建立一个用户界面的交互按钮,所以这类的功能不能实现在这个插件下,或许以后有时间我也会研究一下这个功能 😂

下一个版本我计划加入键盘的响应,这样或许能增加一点点的便利性。

因为我平常比较喜欢自己研究,群我就不加了,感谢你的好意,如果针对这个插件有什么新颖的想法欢迎在这个讨论区一起讨论 😉
兄弟厉害 国人之光 (y)
quest2 pico这些我都用过 实话讲这些效果很烂
我推荐你可以试试reverb g2 或者小派这类pcvr 单眼在2160分辨率以上的
效果马上不一样了

我打算买vision pro 但还没发售 不知道能不能到时候串流玩vam

你玩桌面 我分享你个付费插件 你可以在窗口相机里添加posecamera4这个插件 然后按键盘m 提升巨大

你如果搞了vr 推荐你可以试试uevr这个插件 屌炸天 所有ue引擎的游戏都能vr化 仙剑7我就是现在用vr玩 可以实现鼠标+vr流畅游玩😄

兄弟厉害 国人之光 (y)
quest2 pico这些我都用过 实话讲这些效果很烂
我推荐你可以试试reverb g2 或者小派这类pcvr 单眼在2160分辨率以上的
效果马上不一样了

我打算买vision pro 但还没发售 不知道能不能到时候串流玩vam

你玩桌面 我分享你个付费插件 你可以在窗口相机里添加posecamera4这个插件 然后按键盘m 提升巨大

你如果搞了vr 推荐你可以试试uevr这个插件 屌炸天 所有ue引擎的游戏都能vr化 仙剑7我就是现在用vr玩 可以实现鼠标+vr流畅游玩😄
非常感谢!

我也在等vision pro,quest2确实有很多比较严重的问题,焦距和漏光都很影响体验。可能vision pro会让我成为深度的VR玩家

我觉得VR和AI将会引领下一个时代 😄

Last edited:
This plugin button is create on ManagerPrefab that invisable when close the control panel
It sounds good. Can you tell more about it?: how can I turn off the visibility of the buttons? For example, it would be great if in VR mode, buttons were displayed only if menu is open.

Hello thanks for an amazing plugin!

I have a question! How can I disable the buttons? Is there an off switch? I know I can toggle them on/off. But I would like to have a dedicated "OFF" switch.

This way I can create a menu, and then "Turn it off" when I need to. The toggle works but If you move from one animation another that needs different buttons, it's a bit of a hassle!

Currently the buttons stay on the screen even if I disable the plugin in the Empty atom.
So please if possible can you add an off switch? Or even better, can you add controlable off switch for every button separately?

Thanks for the amazing work!

Back
Top Bottom