Answered Can't get rid off from Easy Mate morphs.

Milanin

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
milanin
I have a look that contains morph from Easy Mate content. This morph changes a lot. So it will be extremely painfull to recreate all these changes using other morphs. What to do?
Is there a way to know what paticular parts are changed with this morph? Maybe some plugin?

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    505.1 KB · Views: 0
Hi, I never have used Easy Mate, but it uses normal morphs that you can copy over to your local morph folder (because it is still VaM).

Maybe you want to take a look at this: Are this all the morphs you would need?

If not, then I am sure that you may find (because it is still VaM) the morphs you need either in the /custom/atom/person/morphs/... folder, or maybe in a Var file.
Copy over the morphs is IMHO much more easy than re-doing all your looks.

Hopefully, you have still a copy of the huge Easy Mate package, cause that look looks cute!

The only plugin I can think about is Morph Merger to merge the morphs of your Easy Mate look.
Can you run it in Easy Mate? I don't know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm not sure I understand the problem. You have the morph... why do you need to recreate it?

Upvote 0
I'm not sure I understand the problem. You have the morph... why do you need to recreate it?
This morph exists only in my Easy Mate build. You can't find it on hub. And i can include this morph into package only using this old VaM build (that i don't want to use for many reasons).

Anyway, i used morph merger plugin (thanks to TToby) and it seems it solved my problem.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom