• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Can't edit mocap. No move gizmo.

Aminator

Reactions
I recorded some animations yesterday and today when I import them into timeline I notice when she walks and sits down her hips don't go down far enough to contact the chair.

I went to the "bulk" screen and selected the hips and the start and end frames I want to edit and then clicked "offset" but no gizmo shows. There's no way to move them.
I did a hard reset in case I changed a setting but it still doesn't work.

When I do that there is no way to move the control. I already moved her so using relative to root so she ends up on the chair but now when I try to offset the hip the little crosshair thing doesn't appear. There is nothing to grab.
It's as if the character is locked or something. I did the same thing with another mocap a few days ago and it worked.

Do I need to add a control trigger back in first? I can't remember if I did that last time.

Upvote 0
I go to the bulk screen and click on the hip track and then select a start and end and then click the button to offset. When I do this there is no gizmo anywhere to move the hip.

I'll try the same thing with a different scene and mocap when I get a chance and see if it works and I'll see if I can make a video.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom